85°/ Don't keep your Enemies closer II

IT'S YOUR FAVORITE EXO WHORE HERE!!!! 

So, I started writing this A/N when we were at 111k reads and I came back to edit it because I saw that we had already gotten to 113k! Truth be told, the growth of this book never seizes to make my jaw drop. It was literally just like yesterday that I had started TMBT and you all gave me 1k reads in less than 24 hours and now here we are, on our way to 120k. Every day I come here, I am blessed with new binge readers, new votes, and newer binge comments, and I feel blessed. I seldom get any negative reviews and I thank God for it, it is all just positive vibes over here. I couldn't be more grateful for all of you. Thank you all so much!

By now tbh, we should have been done with the first book of TMBT, but thanks to my recent 'one update per  month' schedule', here were are lmfao. I promise that changes today. As a matter of fact, I have a surprise for you guys today!

Without much talk, let's get into this and meet our babiesssssss againnnnn!

~ACHA~

Organize by Asake blasted all around the house and even if I was about two floors upstairs, it did not stop me from coming to the understanding that my classmates had turned into a second national anthem.

Castron High Students never and I mean, EVER, shout this loudly at the top of their lungs for the school devotion, school and national anthem, but all of a sudden, they were assistant back up singers for Asake, screaming like people who had lost every bit of their mind, in the name of singing along.

I only silently prayed that Mum would not come down here any second because I was dead sure that she was going to end up wiping cord on somebody's neck.

The only condition for her to agree to even let me have this party here was that we did not wake her up from her sleep.

Now, Mama Acha was a tricky subject when it came to her sleep patterns. Sometimes, she could be awakened by the littlest blow of breeze. But, other times, the world could shift from its position, a million asteroids could hit it and cause ground shattering earth quakes and explosions, volcano larvae could erupt and melt all the houses from Atlanta to Lagos, Jupiter could swallow Earth and the world would be a chaos of screaming, dying, impending black holes and an unavoidable apocalypse...

And my dear mother would sleep through it all.

I prayed sincerely that the odds would be in my favour the entire night.

However, as exciting it was to see how much success the night was starting off to, each time I heard those crazy ballers screaming like mad men downstairs, and the thundering foot stumps I was dead certain was Ziba trying to break my father's living room tiles because she was doing 'leg work', and the chorusing of 'GBAGBE OSHI, AWA NIKAN NI KOSOSHI, ANYTHING WEY I WAN DO, I GO DO' from classmates who were in a sing off with the speakers, I crossed my fingers and hoped we could continue this fun without unwanted interruptions.

The closer I got downstairs, the louder the noise became. Alongside it was jeering and guffawing, and I was able to envision the entire place being very busy, with classmates making sure to key their energy into the cool afro vibes in the air and blend into the madness that spread there like a contagious virus.

JJ, who had walked out of my room with me, was far from been seen. The last I had set my eyes on him, he was 'galloping' like a little child ahead of me, rushing downstairs ahead of me, like there was a prize waiting for him. Soon, I had completely lost him. 

My only fear was that he would mix in with the wrong people and probably get him and his health into trouble. Asides that tiny dread in me that made me want to look out for that kid, JJ, the most on my mind was finally getting to have some alone time with Aurora.