40°/ Green Eyed Dabeluchi

Ummmmmm....... Surprise?🌝♥️

~DABI~

Pathetic, Pathetic Dabeluchi couldn't even keep her eyes off him.

No, seriously.

No matter how much I tried, no matter how much I tried to ignore his presence, I couldn't help, but find myself, glancing back at Marcus Acha from time to time.

I just couldn't help myself.

And damn it, how could a human being look so good?

"Alright, for the new students that just joined in, please do well to arrange yourselves into groups, mingle with your peers and...."

Ms. Antonia's voice had trailed off in a distance, and in my head. Fuck whatever she was saying; it was all background noise.

The Ballers were all in one group, and they were so excited to draw in Marcus and Sean into it, exchanging pleasantries and sharing guy handshakes and hugs with each other, and already buzzing with their own noise amongst themselves as they welcomed both boys into their male-dominated territory.

And why was I still watching?

Marcus hadn't even glanced at me. Not even worse. He didn't even bat an eyelid, guys.

Honestly, it really seemed like he hadn't even realized that I was in the same class with him. It was like I was completely invisible. 

The mini-god was just there, with his peers, a cute smirk on his face - the signature one of his' that absolutely melted me to butter - as he listened to one of the guys who was talking to their group. He laughed softly, his usual cute laugh that always made me laugh a little too. The one that was contagious in the sweetest ways. 

His friend, Sean started saying something to the group, taking over from the first guy, a wide grin on his face and an explosion of laughter that transmitted to the entire group, coming out of him afterward as he slapped the table. The other one who was usually with them, JJ, seemed no where to be found. Last I had seen him was in the midst of Kaniru and his boys, and the guys in question had even long disappeared from the class.

However, my eyes involuntarily discarded Sean and moved to Marcus who was casually now adding into the conversation, smoothly rubbing the top of his lips, and speaking to the whole group of guys who were giving him all ears.

God knows what they were all going on all about as Ms. Antonia was trying to arrange the class into order for the Practical. Whatever it was, Marcus looked divine. And as he talked with that attractive vibrancy that I had registered his entire demeanour with, I just wanted to be out of this class, and be with him already.

Oh, and as usual, our boy was rocking a hoodie.

As usual.

One that even seemed very new, and from some expensive male clothing line brand of some sort. Unlike most of the hoodies I had seen him wear, this one wasn't as loose on his body, and the long white sleeves went a long way to compliment the fine, forming, very impressive muscles of his arm...