74°/ Now who's really the bad guy?

Hey everyone! I don show!🌝🍷

Okay, first before I go on guys. I want to give a shout out to someone I believe you all should check out.6ukunmi. So, click on that link and check him out; he writes amazing poetry and if you're a poetry lover, you're in for a ride!

If you check it out and give feedback, I'll consider updating this week!😌♥️

Oh and on side note; people have been complaining that my chapters doesn't show for them till the end. If that happens to you, please refresh your Wattpad, add my book afresh and try again. It's either your phone has space issues or your Wattpad is glitching.

And for a bonus, all my chapters end with an Author's note. If there's no author's note, then you haven't come to the end of the chapter.😌♥️

Now, go ahead and enjoy your read!🍷

~DABI~

One.

Two.

Three.

Lately, it had become a habit. Counting the order of events of my life in my head, consecutively rehearsing them one by the other, in order to constantly remind myself of what was actually going on.

For some reason, I had to remind myself of everything happening in my life. Daily. By the moment. At every chance that I got. I mean, who could have blamed me? What else could a girl do when it seemed like everyday, their life was threading on a thin line between reality and well, um, some other thing?

As days rolled by, one, then the other, I saw myself finding it more difficult, by the very second, to even decipher what was real and what was not.

And, that, by far, was the scariest thing ever.

So, in order to feel sane again, I simply remind myself of my reality over and over.

Today seemed to be like the last two days already where that thin line was ever visible. I'd show you exactly what I mean by this soon. I can already feel the madness ahead; just hang on, guys. Never does it disappoint actually. You'll see

"Are you talking to someone?"

I blinked, nearly fell off my seat if I didn't hold onto myself on time. Quickly, I whipped my head to my side where Chika sat, staring at me with a confused frown on her pretty face.

"Eh?" I retorted confusion back to her.

"Did you say something?" She asked me again.

"No," I shook my head.

"Oh," She just quipped a smile, laughed it off. "I could have sworn I heard you talking."

That was it. We dismissed our mini conversation from there and let bygones be bygones.

It was Friday, today.

".... And, the last day of the first term of this Session!"

A chorus of applauses created disarray and disorderliness all around the entire school hall and soon enough, the morning assembly had turned into a full wreck of a market square.

It was almost scary. My set girls were screaming in delight. My set boys were hailing with their chairs in the air. Our juniors were competing with us for who could go off more. It was a whole disorganised mess in here and the prefects present were even too happy themselves to even be buzz kills and tame the excitement.