75°/ Now who's really the bad guy? II

Hey everyone!!Surprise!!!! ♥️❤️

And who sees the new cover for TMBT??? 🥺❤️ Guys, the cover was made by Donaldprince. So y'all patronize him if you want your book covers at very affordable rates😌♥️

Now, where did we stop???🍷🍷

~DABI~

"Dabz?"

Four. I had been counting. It had been about the fourth time that Chika had knocked against the toilet door so far.

"Dabz, if you are there, just say something." I heard her voice call out to me.

I said nothing. I stayed mute.

I wasn't there after all.

I was actually in the next bathroom stall that neighboured that one.

So, I was not being uncooperative. I simply was not in that bathroom stall that Chika had been pounding on.

"Dabeluchi," She called out to me, "It is Break time and people are going home. I know you're in there. Can you come out, so we can talk?"

Nothing. I said nothing still. Maybe if I stayed quiet longer, her patience would run out and she would leave me alone.

"I will break down the door," She warned, "It's not that hard, Dabz."

Stubbornly, I kept my head strong.

"I will count to three," She carried on. "If you don't come out, I will be forced to take drastic measures." She sounded so plain, almost bored, but certain. 

I actually imagined Chika blowing imaginary dust off her nails and checking the time on her wristwatch and yawning to herself. 

"One," She started.

No.

"Two," She continued.

No.

"Three." Came her final count and I screamed out in bloody terror.

There was a blast of an explosion. Like someone had fired a gun into the girl's bathroom and in a state of panic, I jumped, launched my body forth like a rocket into the door of the toilet stall that I was hiding in, pushed it open with with my body weight and threw myself out of the stall.

Only to meet Chika Chioma face to face.

 The girl was standing in front of the stall that I had walked in on locked, the very one she had been thinking I was hiding in before I revealed myself, and with one brief look at her and her stance, I came to an understanding of what just happened.

Chika had her fists positioned in defence in front of her chest and left leg jotted out more slightly than the right in a fighter stance, it became clear to me that the 'explosion' I heard was just the banging sound of Chika kicking the shit out of that bathroom stall door.

Without surprise, the door was opened, swaying carelessly back and forth in front of Chika.

"Hi.—"

I could barely finish my greeting to Chi when two random classmates burst into the bathroom, looking shocked and alarmed.

"What was the sound?!" Gift exclaimed to Chika.

"Did you just break that door?!" Her slim friend, Mena Kafe, came in.