45°/ The Devil is a Liar

HEYYYYY!!!!

Okay so hi there! First off, thank you for 42k reads, I am absolutely stunned by the fast growth of this book guyssss, wherever you are THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK OOO!!!😫😫♥️♥️

And oh, if you noticed, 'Too Many Broken Things' now has a new cover that is absolutely gorgeous and it's all thanks to the one and only Donaldprince. (Y'all should follow me and thank him, the guy is too much. Hands down becoming one of my favorite people these days, I mean it, Donald ♥️♥️

So, if you haven't noticed, Donald and I are doing this Collab with our books, and if you have been keeping in touch with "The Things We Do" by Donaldprince.. you will realise that it has already begun and Casper Bassey, alongside a lot of other characters from TMBT have already been mentioned in his book. If you aren't reading the book, check it out right now! Donald is very very good and is doing justice to that book, believe me! And I can't wait for the Nero Olympics to begin guys, get ready to see TMBT and TTWD characters meet each other in one HUGE crossover!

I'll like to use this medium to also give a shout-out to Stardust_Wendy. She was the one who made the previous cover for TMBT, and dheenmah. 😍♥️ She was the one in charge of all my character aesthetics too.

I've talked too much, lol. Carry on to the chapter ♥️

~ACHA~

As very much hoped for and expected,  I came to School that Monday Morning, and nobody was talking about Dabeluchi.

Or at least not in a distasteful way.

I figured that as a result of everything that we had to do, all our efforts for damage control, it would have been close to impossible to come to School and have student still talk bad about her as badly as they were doing in the Class Group Chat before I decided to step in.

Hard work does pay off.

And as cliche as it may have sounded, believe me, I'd do anything for Dabeluchi.

**INCOMING WHATSAPP NOTIFICATION**

Aurora💖

Clyde, do you know what I just remembered?
<Sent 9:45am

Lol, talk about the devil.

Dabeluchi and I have been onn-and-off texting each other, back and forth, since Last Night.

We decided to retire to Bed by 12 midnight, but we ended up using up an hour or so, just saying goodbye. We'd be like, "Alright, by now, finally. Final Goodnight oo" and then, the next minute, we're laughing about something one of us suddenly remembered, and talking about it for the next ten to fifteen minutes, before we actually remind ourselves again that we were supposed to be saying goodnight and going offline.

After repeating that process over and over and over again, it was about half past 2am, that we finally forced ourselves to say goodnight, go offline on the count of three, and never touch our phones again till the next morning.