32°/ Heaven

I'm so sorry for not giving double updates as I promised, I actually wanted to dish out double updates, but Damn, I've been immensely occupied and I don't even know if the next chapter will be done on time, so it's like an impossible task right now. I promise to really surprise y'all soon!

Oh, and thank you for 29k reads oo! And for this chapter, I'mma tag dheenmah Rihanna_Adedeji Iyanuoluwa-Temi Stardust_Wendy _Esquell I_am_Jazzy Donaldprince

(Song for the chapter is Wondering by Next Town Down. And oh and spoiler; the dark skinned guy - the biggest one wearing the multi coloured beach bottom shirt - is Justice Acha's face claim... Hehe. The other boys in the video have already been picked to be face claims of my future books)

~DABI~

"Aurora."

His hands clasped over mine and as much I wouldn't have allowed him do this on a normal day, there was this softness and warmness that followed me out from that Ecstasy room - one that didn't even let me think twice about the implications of my actions.

Everything that was happening felt.... right.

In order words, I let Marcus Acha hold my hand.

"What did you call me?" I asked him, looked up at his towering height by me, and got a glimpse of that soft smirk, and those intense, deep brown eyes that looked down on me, looking at me like I was all that was in that Ecstasy room: Beautiful. All the most heart wrenching forms that beauty could come in.

I looked away from him when I felt my heart skip a beat... Maybe, too many beats. It felt weird. Almost uncomfortable.

"Why did you call me Aurora?" I asked him. "No one calls me that."

"Someone does now," He easily quipped, laughed a soft laugh under his breath.

I still felt his stare on me, and he didn't seem to want to back down.

A part of me felt very appreciated. Like I was worth something. I mean, this felt like ecstasy itself. There was that low feeling in my stomach that was so sweet, so tickly, almost nauseating..... But in a good way.

Then, another part of me - that insecure part of me - almost made me feel all shades of self consciousness. Made me want to adjust the beanie on my head, and probably hide the small strands of dry edges that were slipping out of its hem. Just in case that was what was making him stare at me so much.

In all honesty, though, the good feeling surpassed the bad by a measurable degree. Low-key, I didn't want him to stop. I didn't even understand why.

"What song was that again, back there?" I may have asked him for the one millionth time.

"Runaway," He didn't mind answering, seemed to smile and nudge me the softest way he possibly could. "By Aurora."

I laughed under my breath. He couldn't be serious about calling me Aurora from now on, right?

We were now standing by the escalator, alongside a few people who were in front and behind us, coming down as well.

Feeling the lights from the 'chandelier' coming down on me and Marcus felt a bit too good, and for a moment, it almost seemed like a sort of spotlight for the both of us. And for the first time, I was not horrified by the idea of a spotlight.