84°/ Don't keep your Enemies closer I

I finally did it! 😭🎉

The devil fought hard against this update but my God is GREATER! AMEN???

Abeg, you guys, no vex. The last month was torture, but out babies are back. What was the first thing you felt when you saw this update? 

Anyways, let's dive into this  chapter. Btw, read the chapter very carefully sha.🌝❤️

~ACHA~

"Man like Acha! Acha, my mannnn! Niggaaaa! This my sharp guy!"

That loud voice of hype could have been heard all the way from downstairs where all the racket of floor pounding music and noisy partying classmates dwelled and dominated.

I had just thrown the grey coat jacket over my shoulders and barely had time to stick my arms in when JJ Jarah, who had completely 'refuted' my existence for the past forever weeks, barged into my bedroom unannounced, shouting like the heavens had come down crashing onto earth.

My eyes had reverted its gaze back to the Vanity Mirror almost the same moment it landed on the boy, but the short time I had subconsciously acknowledged his presence was enough time for me to get a good view of his broadly grinning face that showcased a clean white set of 32 and large eyes of incompressible thrill.

In simpler words, JJ Jarah was on fire. His features stood out like so bright and clear, excitement rolling off him and ever evident in every hop in his large steps and careless swing of his arms in wild abandon. He was like a two year old on their first child on their first day in Wonder Coast.

Whatever reason this was so, I couldn't decipher for the life of me.

And, you know what? I wasn't even bother asking him why he suddenly all 'gucci' and 'bromance' with me, after weeks of ghosting me to shege. I didn't even bother. Who had that strength?

I simply made up my mind that it couldn't be me he was talking to.

Even if it was just the two of us in the entire space of my bedroom.

So, with a quick skim over my shoulder and a little disregarding scoff, I dismissed the excited kid. And like he wasn't even there, I started a debate within me to try to settle more pressing issues.

Like for one, was this white long sleeve turtle neck l was wearing better tucked into the matching white cameo trousers or would it look nicer if freed out? 

Either JJ didn't notice the standoffishness from me or he was pretending not to. Because he waltzed in further into my room, added in teenage boy swag into it too. Were his intentions to make me raise a brow at him, God knows. Because the way he bounced in here, oozing off such top level confidence with that ridiculously bogus bodega shirt of his, those khaki three quarters, and that hooded black cap on his head that would make any Nigerian mother instantly profile him as a professional kidnapper...

It was clear that he couldn't even care less even if my face was like rumpled paper.

As far as he was concerned, tonight, I was his bro again.

"You sef. You're still here dressing up and you don't even know the kind of crazy catastrophe that is happening downstairs!" He shouted, right before throwing himself onto my bed like a vagabond.