71°/ Too Many Disturbing Things

Hey, everyone. Sorry for the long wait, but I promise it is all worth it!

I want you people to dissect this one oo, so take your time and read oo. I want to hear everything that you have to say!😌❤️

~ACHA~

I felt like I was in a dream.

This all felt like a dream. A terrible dream that I was practically begging myself to wake up from any moment from now.

But this felt real. This felt as real as it could be. I could practically feel every dangerous thudding of my heart and I could hear my own breath come off in haphazardness as I tried to control it, all to no avail.

Damn it, I could feel everything. And no matter how much I tried, I could not numb any of it, from that aching feeling in the pit of my stomach that bit by bit, turned to a disturbing feeling of nausea that was threatening to gut me on the spot. Neither could I tame those aggressive and invisible whips that slammed onto my back every time and second that I had gotten to a new understanding of and digested the full gravity and weight of what I had just done.

I don't know how I did that. How every second, somehow, I comprehended everything in a newer, more terrifying light.

God, please. Let this be a dream.

I held my heart in one hand and my phone in the other. And I watched time fly like a bird with new wings right before my eyes. Stared at the stupid time that showed on my phone wallpaper and watched as it add a stupid minute, over and over again, in what felt like mere seconds to me.

12: 08am.

"Oh, fuck," A groan of frustration left me as I ran my hand through my hair for the hundredth time already since 12am; I wouldn't have been shocked if I looked like a man gone completely mad.

But this was enough to make anyone run mad. This realization that you have fucked up beyond words and are left to face nothing but the impending doom of consequences, it could cause a man to run mad on the spot. Wasn't it?

And goddammit, I am that man. Shit, I was losing every bit of my own sanity right now.

"Marc..." She called me, her voice soft and hesitant as she caught up to me, circled her way around my frame, stepped up to my front to get into my view with her toes tipping high enough for her to stare up and catch my eyes in a lock gaze.

Aurora.

We were very close to the main gate of Greenland Park, by far segregated from the rest of the bonfire party that did not seem to want to come to an end tonight and it was only until she had stepped up in front of me that I had remembered that she was even walking by my side all along.

Or at least, trying to catch up with me all the while.

With eyes soft and meek, widened in concern and all ways, adorable, she looked up at me and blinked once, twice, then parted her lips to speak to me in a soft steady tone, "What's going on?"

Her soft hands that rested upon my arm were enough to lift some burden off me to an extent and her gaze on me never faltered for a second. She tried to keep eye contact with me, genuinely curious.