83°/ Christmas Party

Hello, my lovely angels!  

PLEASE SLEEP AND READ THIS TOMMOROW O!😭♥️

Alright sha, so you know the drill from here. The song for the Chapter is Into You (Alex Ghenea Remix) by Ariana Grande and Mac Miller and I reckon that you guys will LOVE this one! I hope you do! Just imagine the song playing at the beginning of this chapter, because that was the same song I imagined playing!🥺✨

Without much further ado, let us get into the chapter now!

~DABI~

Christmas Lights.

Christmas Trees.

Glitter Mistletoes. 

Food and Drinks.

Sweet, ethereal Music.

My classmates had outdone themselves tonight, with such a stunning representation of the place.

Into You Remix by Ariana Grande and Mac Miller blasted in here from the Loud Speakers, shaking the grounds beneath me, and sending me into a realm of eternal Bliss, just the same way the stunningly beautiful atmosphere around me was doing.

I was in absolute awe as my eyes moved around the room, gazing in thrill from one place to the other, surveying the beauty that this living room I knew had turned into, and with every second that I looked from left to right, I got lost in the wonder that the place had become.

Flabbergasted, my irises sparkled with pleasure, brightening by every glisten and glow of the sparkling gold of the Christmas Lights, each string of gold, flashing beautifully as it, in decoration, was spread out across to every section of the room, every nook and cranny of the walls, and even hanging on all the fancy Christmas Trees that had the prettiest,  glitter-decorated mistletoes.

Just one mistletoe on each Christmas Tree, shining brightly like a star. Lights and decorations: simulations of snow mans with Christmas hats, gifts in wrapped boxes under the Christmas Tree, bouquets of bright yellow and red roses all around the lace decorated food and drinks table, every thing magical about Christmas that could be thought of,  they spread across the edges, corners and ends of the Large Living room in perfect arrangement.

The Lights, as usual, were my favourite. Gold, gold, and more gold. Its blinding shine radiated everywhere and even against the white walls, tinting it with the gold that illuminated the room.

The entire room was gold. And, I meant that literally.

Everywhere around me sparkled and shined various shades of it. So gold that I couldn't even see or tell the colour of my skin when I looked at my hand. Everything shimmered and shined and glowed in it's beauty.

It was like I was in a bubble of ethereality, surrounded by the very thing I had grown to love more than many other things, warm beautiful lights that turned the place into a euphoric bliss.

There was nothing more satisfying than being back here.

And I wasn't saying this because of the loveliness that was all about me. I said this because, once again, I was in Marcus Acha's home.

I missed this place.

I badly missed this place.

"Hey! I need some help with some light decorations over here!—" 

Startled in the slightest, I snapped back into reality and realization that I was not the only person in this place. 

With that realization came a number of bodies, their number in multiples, sliding past, brushing past, running past me in some sort of urgency, all of them keeping their hands busy with something.