41°/ What are we?

Hello, guys!

As promised, I'm here🤗❤️

How are we this morning??

And also, thank you for 38k reads, guys. We're 2k reads away from 40k!! I'd also use this medium to thank you all also for 186k reads in TLT, it shocks me when I still see the numbers moving, and the fact that the book will soon hit 200k is incredible!

~ACHA~

Hell.

Heaven.

Hell.

Heaven.

That was a summary of the next week for me in a nutshell. 

Dabeluchi and I had successfully been able to keep our 'pact' the whole of the entire week. The part where I had to go through out the rest of the day, not being with her was Hell, and then, the short while afterwards, where it was just me and her, and no classmates, was my Heaven.

In summary, this girl had me, Marcus Bruno Acha, literally whipped and worshipping at her feet.

And with my whole heart and mind, I succumbed to the mighty power of Dabeluchi Orji's  charm. 

Whole heartedly.

"I want chocolate." She quipped behind me, indirectly ordering her order for the both of us.

I felt her hands, soft tender small hands wrap softly around my waist from behind, in a soft hug, as she rested her head on my head, also indirectly insinuating that she was resting and waiting for me to order our snacks, and do all of the work.

I didn't mind.

Anything for Dabeluchi.

"We'll have two chocolate cake, please," I placed the order on her count and the nice lady by the counter smiled and got to it.

"Oh, no, now, I want vanilla!" Dabeluchi suddenly whined into my back, squeezing me at her demand, and I laughed at how adorable she sounded.

"We'll have vanilla then," I changed our order, on her count.

"Or wait, should I take Red Velvet instead?" She whined again, a bit of confusion laced in her tone as she started to change her mind again.

"Red Velvet?" I laughed, tried to look behind to the girl at my back as I asked once more to confirm. "You want Red Velvet instead?"

"Nah, sorry, let's revert back to Chocolate," She made up her mind, and went back to her position; holding onto me from behind, in a cute little tender hug.

I laughed, ordered accordingly, just how she wanted it.

"Chocolate," I placed the final order. "We'll both take chocolate cake, ma." 

The counter lady passed us a teasing, suspicious glance and laughed sweetly to herself a little, before getting to work, and packaging our chocolate cake for the both in tinfoil wraps.