19b°/ Shivers and goosebumps

I'm so excited to see how you guys will react to this chapter.🙂

Are you ready?🙂

~ACHA~

"Go out there and make me proud as a father, son."

That was all my father's words to me that Monday morning.

Right before I left the house for school.

The man hated my guts.

It wasn't just what he said, it was how he said it.

The disgust and frustration in his tone, the irritation and grudge that his eyes let known, the entire coldness his entire demeanour possessed. It was like he was looking for the most subtle ways to say to me "Give me a reason to call you my son in public".

Since when would he even care about being subtle in his words with me? Well, all I can say is that if not for my mum, I would have been fighting down a massive amount of rage and heartbreak on my way to School.

I have no idea what she said to him about what had happened on Sunday.

Every time he got too harsh with me, she always confronted him... but I don't know what she said to him particularly about that day that made him so cold towards me, yet careful. So careful. I still couldn't miss out on the disdain his eyes foretold, and Mum on the other hand, didn't look like she was having it with him. 

He wasn't speaking to her and she wasn't speaking to him either.

All because of me.

Only God knows what she said to him.

All because of me.

That man really hated me.

Nonetheless, my utmost desire was to please him. To make him happy. So, I was going to do as he said. I would do what he wanted me to do. Anything to make him proud of me. Anything.

"That boy called Ivandor Fejaun..."

Something triggered me, and my muscles tensed at the mention of that name by my father.

Ivandor Fejaun.... The one who could impress this hard man that was my father,

It took everything in me to not act affected. "Yes, sir?" 

"Destroy him." Dad's  deep voice made it sound like a deadly order. He watched my every slight movement, heating up the air around us as he pinned me with just that one intense, dangerous glare that knew how to rip you of all your confidence and boldness. Completely.

It took everything in me to not falter. "Yes sir."

He took a step closer, seriousness and dangerous urgency in his entire demeanour, more fire in his scary, blood thirst eyes. "No, you don't understand."

"Destroy that boy, son," He said to me. "No one stood in my way. No one stood in your brother's way, and listen..." I moved back against his tremendously towering height and insanely muscled, athletic build that was pathetic compared to mine, as he stepped up again. Stepped back from him against my will, for a split second, in all his deadly urgency, I couldn't recognise him. "And no one will stand in your way too, son."

I wasn't sure what he meant by that, but I dared not to question him.

"Yes, sir." Was all I said before he let me go.

And somehow, I forced myself to manage the pressure I was feeling the whole entire ride to School, and I found myself searching the media vigorously for something, anything to make me feel even a tad bit better.