chapter 30

How did the demon suddenly got so much power and how did he get this much of a strange transformation ..
Is all the thoughts manik and Ajeel have in their mind ..

Fighting with 3 demons solely is a very bad news and also having them reveal their main power lately after being exhausted a little triggered ajeel and manik

The attacks the not working
Manik fire ball or Ajeel ice shield and ice sword ..are just being an entertainment for the demon ..

His red eyes(small demon) are getting a clear view of what's happening in the room

"Ajeel let me try this" manik stated and stepped front a little ..

"Don't be insane, we have to do this together here" Ajeel replied ..

"I will take care of this demon, so for now you look at the other two demons" manik said and closed his eyes for a second

And opened it with a raging fire look in his eyes ..

Ajeel understood that he can handle this alone and went to the side to take care of the other two demons ..

But the small demons brother is stick to the little brother watching his fight ..

So the ice demon which actually have to be faced by Ajeel is left alone again with him ..

Once was already got hold of her power Ajeel have a small view of how to fight her..

Ajeel keeping his hands horizontally while keeping the index and middle finger open with gripping the other three..
Closed his eyes and slowly moved his hands up to his head ..

While a large ice crystal came from the earth beaside him down his hands ..
And covered him whole ..

He opened his eyes and saw the demon watching him with a grin

"Will that stop my attack?" The demon stated and laughed ..
And suddenly turned towards him and kept her hands towards the shield and attacked with a ice which is in form of a stone ..

But not looking ordinary..the stone looks black colour even tho it's made from ice ..
As the ice stone touched Ajeel crystal shield ..it broke into pieces ..

The demon got shocked by this ..
Never seen this before ..
Ajeel gave a small grin to the demon ..after seeing it's shocked face ..

The demon raged with anger and used the same attack again and again ..
But all the ice as it touched the crystal it broke ..

The demons face is turning more angrily
It gave a large shout suddenly which made the whole room echo and the sound is so big that ..
Even nandini and Lily fighting on other side
With blood dipping down thier body heard it
(Nandini and Lucy fight will be shown after Ajeel and manik idividual fights are over)

Ajeel joined his both palms together and Gave a small chant
"Heavenly earth of the power let the ice form"
"Ice dagger" he said and showed his right hand facing towards the demon and the demon was suprised to see nothing happened but ..

She didn't observer a dagger formed backside of the demon and it stabbed it's back ..

The demon shouted as her blood flowed down ..
The white looking demons blood is in blue color ..

Ajeel moved forward while the demon shouted a little closing its eyes and strangely the wound closed ..

The demon raised its right hand to the sky and a large ice ball with a starnge black emitting light formed
It's eyes turned red to black in a split second and it attacked Ajeel with its ful force ..

Ajeel tried to stop it but he couldn't and the Ajeel crystal broke and he fele away to the back a little ..
He coughed blood and the demon laughed seeing that ..

Ajeel stood again while he spit the blood ..

He closed his eyes and used the new power he practiced ..

"Heavenly mother earth give me the full strength"
"Ice spear"
He chanted and a large number of spears covered all sides of the demon and as Ajeel moved his hand
All the spear attacked the demon at the same time ..

The ice demon was struck all the places and blood is all over the place ..
But if he give her the time it will heal very fastly and the would will be closed ..
Keeping that in mind ..
Ajeel gave a double attack while the spears still attached to the demons body while the demon is covered wholly with blue colour of its blood ..

Ajeel took the ice sword he created and ran towards it in a split second and before the demon could react Ajeel cut the head of the demon ..

The demon fallen down all the spears disappeared and the ice demon is dead

------
Moments ago maniks side ..

Maniks eyes raged with power
Manik was a born fire slayer ..
But the true power of his is yet to be shown ..
Manik don't know his true and full powers yet..
But the rage he got while fighting reveals a small parts ..

Manik fisted his hand and the fire ball created on the edge but this time the fire ball have a slight shades of black color to it ..

Manik attacked and the small demon was ready to swallow it ..
And it did swallow it ..

Manik in that swallowing time made a fire attack while completely using the fire non stop on the demon ..
But still not even a scratch formed on its body ..

Manik started going near the demon ..

And saw a small burn formed on the demon stomach ..
The black shaded fire ball is a small power of manik true power ..
And as the demon swallowed it directly ..
It must be burning the insides of the demon ..making a damage from inside ..

Manik formed fire line with sharp edged and slashed the demon at the same burning area and the demon tried to move but the burning sensation inside it's stomach didn't let it move ..

But the demons body is hard as steel and the attack didn't work completely ..

Manik this time not giving a time to react ..
Attacked using his full force directly to the demons eyes and the eyes got burned out ..

The demon shouted in pain
And finally the small demons brother got down to fight after seeing his small brother in pain