Chapter 46

"Now, you will know the pain my darling wife faced" He spoke rubbing the sharp saw which cut his skin he is bleeding, but he was smiling.

"Why the hell would we face your stupid wife's pain? We don't even know you" Ajeel yelled.

"Because you are humans"

"Aren't you also a human, you psychopath!"

"But you are magic power, humans! You are the people who made my wife like this" He said and cried.

His wife is a monster. As she went on a rampage, killing people. The magic users killed her as a bounty task. While June, who is a human, is also a scientist who used to do research on monsters and their behavior, fell in love with the monster Derin and then married her. He was heartbroken to see her in a state of not moving at all. He was devastated and did an experiment to preserve her body from not dying and stored her.

He was looking for ways to make her come alive again. He was moving villages and towns every few days, searching every single corner for a way. Furthermore, he started learning about superpowers. Deities, monsters, immortal powers, and fantasies. He was searching for one clue that can bring her back to life. That's when he saw Manik and Ajeel. Manik, who has red eyes, and Ajeel, who have white hair are unique. He started studying them the moment he saw them and found unique information about them.

He planned all along for this day, and he finally is doing it.

"You both are special humans. This kid here has the power to bring my wife back" He said, showing Manik.

"What?"

Meanwhile, Manik woke up. He got scared, looking all around and that he is tied up.

"Leave me uncle June" He cried.

"I will if you heal my wife," he said.

"Manik, what is he talking about?" Ajeel asked confusedly.

"Heal? Me? Uncle June, I don't understand what you are saying." Manik asked confusedly, but he was trembling with fear.

Wherever he runs, all he faces are people who want to kill him.

"Please don't kill me" He cried just as he remembered his mother's face in her last moments.

"I won't kill you, kid. You are a god descendant" he spoke which confused both Manik and Ajeel.

"What are you talking about?" Ajeel asked.

"Your clan and your birth? Don't tell me that you both don't know anything about that?"

This is the first time they have heard anything about that.

Ajeel started to remember how he ended up on the street.

------

Ajeel was born in a normal house with unique hair color. At least that's what his mother told him. Ajeel got into an accident when he was 5, and he doesn't remember much about anything. After that, he was taught that he is a normal person with a defect and that he has to stay away from humans because humans don't like odd ones.

Ajeel was taught again and again that he was an odd one. He never believed the word odd. He wanted to tell everyone that he is normal, and he started wearing black paint on his hair. His mother fled from her village with Ajeel when she was a baby. The clan, her house, her parents, and her husband's corpse, she left everything behind and ran away only with Ajeel when he was a baby.

(Full story will be revealed later)

She settled down in a village and raised Ajeel like a normal person, telling him that he is an odd one. He was not allowed to go outside his house, but Ajeel never asked any questions and stayed inside. He was curious, but he respected his mother who is everything to him.

One night, while he was sleeping, he heard some screams outside his room. He, who is afraid, hid in a corner of his room. He felt like someone opened his room door and the next thing he knew is he was on the road with torn and dirty clothes.

(Again, the full story will be revealed later)

Ajeel doesn't have any memories of the past. He doesn't know where to go. He doesn't remember anything and when he tried he will get a headache severely which made him stop thinking. While living on the street, he picked up the rude language and rough hand throw. He is the type to hit first and speak later.

That's when he found Manik. He thought he found a friend.

-----------

"Firstly, Manik, do you know that you have two powers in your body?" He asked, and Manik shook his head cluelessly.

"How can you not know that, you idiot!!" He screamed.

Manik flinched and started crying harder.

"You have fire magic power, but I can feel the water dragon god's life essence. The dragon's water power."

------------

(Flashback)

Manik's mother jumped into a well to take her life. While she was struggling to live because she didn't want to kill her child. She saw a small light shining in the water. As she saw closely, she saw a large dragon swimming towards her. She got terrified. She tried to move back, but she is choking on water.

Furthermore, she is losing her breath. The well is turned into a sea.

The dragon turned into a human in front of her. He was tall and naked. He has blue long hair which is covering at least half of the sea.

He has dragon scales on his chin, hands, and legs. He has red dragon eyes.

Furthermore, he gave his life essence to her, and she lost consciousness. The dragon god gave his whole life essence to the child in her belly, being born again through her.

Manik, got the dragon's eyes as he is now the child of the dragon and that's why her mother and the villagers thought he was the devil's descendant while he was a god descendant.