chapter 27

Manik: be careful ..he said as they were walking inside ..
They didn't see a single insect or person in the house
They were walking watching all sides
They walked inside and saw a door straight to the entrance

They went near the door and opened it and entered inside there are 2 ways showing to the right and left ..
Right side is showing a bright side with flowers on the ground and food items far can be seen by the eye and on the left side there are skulls and bones ..

Ofcourse they know which side they have to go ..
They all set to left side and started walking ..
Nandini observed a slightly showing small metal cap on the wall with some branches covered around it ..
She pulled it out and it looked like a regular and similar one so she threw it on the ground and started walking again ..

After a long walk they found a door they were really getting confused ..
They opened the door and there was only a single way they started walking inside ..

Nandini: stop ..she said and everyone looked at her stopping..look at that ..it's the same cap I threw before we are walking the same thing again and again ..she said and everyone observed that ..

Manik: this won't do ..manik said and created fire on his hands and with his fist he hardly hit the wall with a lot force and power making the wall to melt
And a hole is created in between the wall
Lucy walked between the hole and found there is another wall beside her

She widened her hand and the water created at the edge striked the wall woth a large force while ajeel added his ice to the water making it hard and forceble and the wall broke completely

And they found another wall again ..

Nandini: I think this won't do .she said with a sigh ..

Lucy : this is like a pattern ..how about we start walking back and split into 2 in different directions ..as we saw many in the middle ..she said and all nodded and they started walking back ..

There is only one way as they started back the paths they had seen before are not there now ..
But still they continued walking and finally saw a door ..
They opened it and saw they are out of the house ..

Nandini: this is so confusing ..what do you think ..she asked manik ..

Manik: how about we break the whole house from outside ..he said and ajeel sighed ..

Lucy : did you observe the house manik ..look at the side ..
She said and manik bended a little and saw the sides of the house are so small and front of the house have a single door and the house now seems so small from outside ..
This house is changing every few seconds ..
This looks like a small one but we walked a long distance inside and a large hall even ..
She said and walked to the side ..

And nandini walked to another side ..
And shefound a small door

Nandini: guys here ..she shouted and they all went near her ..
They saw a small door not enough for a human to pass ..

Manik: let's break it ..he said and this time ajeel and manik combined their powers creating a large force and the door along with the whole side of the house burned and broken ..

And they found 4 paths in different directions ..

Lucy : it's best to split ..lucy said and ran to the first path ..

Nandini: meet you at the last ..she said and took the second way ..

Manik and ajeel slowly hit their fists together and splitted to 3rd and fourth ..

-----
Lucy is running inside and suddenly there was complete darkness all over the place she is feeling greasy and wet under her feet but still she ignored and was running ..

Due to the Grease her foot slipped and she fell down ..
Suddenly the light glowed and she saw all the path is covered with blood ..

She stood up immediately ..
And saw many heads and other organs shattered with blood all over ..

She run fast and entered a hall with a door very far from her location
She ran to the door and kept her hand on the handle but before she could twist it ..she was pushed ..
She flew in air and hit to the wall at the edge she entered ..
She fallen down and coughed ..

She raised her head and saw a fat male with button eyes large nose and fat lips ..
He wore a shirt inshirted in his shorts ..with a clown wear tied to his hip ..

"No passing" ..he said with a smile ..

------

Nandini started running inside the second path and it has a dim light while she is hearing screams of humans and sounds of animals all over the place so loudly ..

She slowed down and was walking clearly observing all sides and suddenly stepped on something ..

She freaked a little and moved back and saw that is a rat which is half eaten ..
Something fell on her head while she is watching that ..
She slowly raised her head and saw there are many rats hanging on top while blood dripping from their bodies ..
She kept her head down and exhaled air ..

She started walking and saw many cats are being dead on the ground with blood flowing out of their mouths with a blood path ..

She had to walk past through by the cats ..
She closed her eyes stepped on them cause she had no choice and finally entered a room ..

She saw a lady with lizard tail down half and she have a cat in her hands ..
And she is eating that ..with blood all over her mouth ..
She have a cat eyes lizard body ..long hair
She bit the neck of the cat and sliced it with her teach while she saw nandini ..

She spit the meat and threw the cat and stood up while nandini took her both swords out ..