Chapter 47

"I don't have any powers uncle June, please leave me" Manik cried.

"You just don't realize your powers, that's it. You can heal her" He spoke so desperately, coming close to manik's face. Manik got afraid and closed his eyes.

"Leave him alone you bastard" Ajeel yelled.

He slapped Ajeel hard.

"Shut up... I was not speaking to you"

Ajeel's lip got a small cut, and it was bleeding. His face had June's handprint. That's how hard he hit him.

"You can do it alright" He spoke and moved the saw in front of Manik.

"Maybe this is too big" He mumbled and threw it away.

He took a small dagger out.

"This will be fine," he said and opened Manik's tied-up hands.

He held manik's hand and placed the dagger on his skin.

"I will cut your hand, and you heal it," He said and pressed hard on his skin and quickly slid it, making a cut on his hand.

"Ahhhhh" Manik screamed in pain.

"Manik!" Ajeel shouted.

"Let him go... you bastard" He screamed.

"I read in some books that emergency situations will reveal your hidden powers inside you. If I cut you, again and again, don't the dragon god feel like he has to heal himself?" He said with a small chuckle...

"Ah, I can't wait to see my wife wake up, hug me, walk in front of me and smile at me. Do you know, that's the best feeling ever" He said with a shy face.

Manik's hand is bleeding and is not healing.

"Why are you not healing? Why" He screamed.

"It's fine... it's fine, relax June" He spoke to himself.

"It's fine," He said to Manik.

"Let's wait for a bit, okay?"

He didn't cut manik's hand so deep to leave a scar, but he didn't cut it lightly either.

A few minutes passed,

Manik didn't stop crying, but his bleeding slowly stopped.

"Why isn't it healing? Why aren't you healing yourself?" HE asked angrily.

"I don't have any powers Uncle June, please leave me" he cried hiccuping.

"Shut up" He yelled at Manik.

"I will see how far you take this"

---------

Manik was lying on the ground in a blood pool. His blood was out flowing. He has many cuts on his body. His hands and legs are completely covered with his own blood.

Ajeel is trembling to look at him.

"Manik" He mumbled crying.

Manik is barely moving. His tears dried up?

"Why isn't it healing?" June held his head anxiously, screaming.

"Please leave me" Manik's voice barely came out.

"Are you even a human?" Ajeel's voice is trembling.

"Shut up" June yelled.

"I will come back tomorrow and he better heal himself by then" He spoke and left the room, leaving them both as they are...