Chapter 60

Manik: So, what's the next stop? We came out of one crisis but we didn't find the key yet. Maybe the direction we came was wrong from the start because of that Elexiar bastard. 

Ice dragon: No, I am getting the energy of the key from this direction only. There are still maybe approximately around 5 miles for us to reach the key and by the smell of it, it looks like the strongest key. 

Nandini: The strongest keys, Leo and Aquarius are there with me. 

Ice dragon: There are three strongest keys as far as I know child. 

Nandini took the book out of her bag which contains all the information about the keys. 

Nandini: Here it is. 

"While Leo and Aquarius are the strongest keys of the celestial world. The Capricorn holds equal strengths in combats and the power actually it holds is much stronger than Leo and Aquarius but the energy got surpassed inside it due to a curse waiting for it to unbreak" 

ice dragon: Hmm... 

Nandini: Curse? 

Ice dragon: yes

Everyone turned towards the ice dragon

Nandini: You know about it? 

Ice dragon: I am hungry. 

Lucy sighed and everyone looked at Manik. 

Manik: What? Do I look like a hunter now? 

He looked at Nandini and she was looking at him with expecting eyes and he couldn't say No to that. 

Manik: We are in a desert...desert. 

The land presently they are standing on is a desert which is a few kilometers off to the shion village famous for its booze. 

After reaching the village we will buy all the meat you want. 

ice dragon: I want now only. 

Manik: What meat you can friend in the desert? 

Ice dragon: That's a problem? 

Manik: Of course, it's a problem. You jerk

Ice dragon: Okay... he said and snapped his fingers and Manik disappeared. 

Nandini: Manik!! 

Ice dragon: Don't worry. He is doing some hunting for me. 

Nandini: Where??? 

------------

(Meanwhile) 

Manik fell down on the ground 

Manik: Ahh... Shit

He got up and looked around and he saw that he is in between a forest. Deep inside. Couldn't even see any light from the outside. 

Manik: That dragon bastard

*growl* 

He suddenly heard a growl from his backside and he turned around to see a large boar thrice his size with a heavy tusk and dripping saliva looking at him with hungry eyes. 

Manik: Fuck... 

*AAAHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh* 

-----------

Nandini: Is he fine? 

Ice dragon: He will enjoy this... 

Nandini: About the key... 

Ice dragon started walking and they all followed him. 

Ice dragon: Around 600 years ago, Capricorn was the strongest celestial wizard of all the wizards ever but he did a grave mistake of betraying his master for absorbing more power which ended up killing the owner of the body that is his master. A mistake that can never be done. 

For a celestial wizard, his master is everything and the Head of the Celestial world didn't take the mistake slightly at all. He cursed the Capricorn wizard. 

---

"You're cursed being brought shame to this world bearing your lust for power. The master who are like gods to us have lost their life to your power struggle which is a grave mistake that can never be forgiven. Here on I curse you, for which power you caused this grave sin that power will never be reached to you. I am taking away half of your other powers and you are not allowed to ever regain them unless you get an undeniable loyalty to your master in the future even if it takes 1000 years...you would never be forgiven for this"

----

Ice dragon: He was treated very badly from then on like a person who was banished from that world. But the power, even though it stripped to half he is still the third powerful being of the celestial world. If he gains full power you will be the strongest Nandini. Stronger than your mother who couldn't get loyalty from him until last. 

Nandini pov, 

When I went to the past and met Mother I saw the Capricon wizard always the one whom Mother uses along with Leo if the opponent is strong but mostly it was the Capricon. And even at the last breath, he is still fighting by her side. Isn't that what means loyalty?  or that's a responsibility? 

Nandini's pov end, 

------

Lucy: In all these 600 years as you said he didn't want to give his loyalty to any master? 

Icedragon: Yes.. if he is still in the third place then yes. 

Nandini: Why? 

Ice dragon: You should ask him that by yourself... 

While everyone are busy in their thoughts they heard Manik's voice from the middle. 

Manik: Get me out of here you bastard.........

Ice dragon: Hmm...

Ice dragon snapped his fingers and Manik fell out of the sky with that large boar in his hand which is burned with his fire along with other large animals. 

Manik: You bastard!

Ice dragon: Thanks for the meal. 

All the meat from Manik's hands disappeared and appeared in the hands of the ice dragon. 

Manik: Just what is that place? 

Ice dragon: Magical forest. The meat will be generated every time you hunt something. It is my garden

Manik: You could've gone there on your own... He yelled. 

Ice dragon: I saved your life... 

Manik: Dammit 

Lucy: He told us about the Capricorn curse. 

Manik: When I am not here? 

Nandini: I'll tell you at night. Calm down Manik. 

Manik: Okay...he calmed down immediately. 

Ice dragon: In some way, this is also a strength. To control your man easily.