Chapter 52

Will Lara be happy about it? Will Nandini be sad about this? Those thoughts constantly haunted me.

Still more than these petty thoughts I wanted Lara to be alive. Even if she hates me. She would be alive. Even tho she pushes me away she will be out there breathing. 

I decided to face any danger by myself and bring Lara back but now Nandini is with me so I am sure she will do the same as me. I am sure she will. So I just need that book. 

"We should go in this direction" Joining them was not a whim. I knew what places they go because they are traces. 

Everything I find is a trace. I will save them and remember them. I learned many things on my own after Lara died. The urge to kill someone became stronger as the days passed since I couldn't see Lara's face anymore. 

I didn't care anymore. I am willing to sacrifice everyone if I can bring her back. 

But I didn't expect them to take Nandini as their first victim. I made a mistake. I have to save her but also I need to save the book. I need that book and also Nandini. 

Elexar pov end. 

-----------

Author pov, 

"You agree with me, right? We can bring Lara back" 

"We can bring mom back?" Nandini mumbled. 

This is a very sensitive topic so no one spoke in the middle except leaving the decision to Nandini. 

"I--- when I first met her. She was bright. She was taking care of me. She was warm. She loved me. She is a very beautiful person. I didn't know she was my mother but I still felt like she was the brightest and the most beautiful soul I have ever met. The few months I spent with her was the most peaceful days of my life. I liked each and every moment. The moment I learned she was my mother. I regretted not telling her I love you in the time I had with her. Although I would love it very much that I can see her again all my life... she is already dead and it is in the past. I might want to recover all her keys and become the same as her but she will never come back and I should accept it and move on. Now I have friends who are the same like a family to me so ... I won't agree to it" 

"Why... why are you saying all that? Why didn't want to see her?" 

"I might have spent less time with her than you but she is my mother. I love her but she is already dead." She spoke and looked at Manik. 

"Manik. Please let's finish this" 

"No," Ajeel spoke. 

Everyone looked at him while Elexar was looking down into a dark place. 

"They might be man-eaters but they are god believers. Killing them will be bad. They will place a curse." Ajeel spoke pointing toward a direction. 

They all looked at that side and there is different types of deity cravings sculptured on rocks. Turmeric and some powders are placed in front of it. Fire is lit in front. 

"Then, maybe we should just leave" Nandini spoke and everyone turned around to leave. Nandini glanced at Elexar for one last moment but he was not looking up. She clenched and shut her eyes and tried to leave. 

"No one is going anywhere"  They heard elexar voice. A black screen formed around everyone and in a flash the black screen went away and all the tribe people died except one person. Nandini got shocked. 

"What are you doing?" She screamed. 

Manik and Ajeel stood in front of Nandini and Lucy in a defending position. 

"Stay back"  Manik yelled angrily. 

"I asked your opinion but it's still my decision,"  Elexar spoke.

The small thin black wire of magic circled around everyone separating them and not making them both. 

"I will come to you later," he said looking at Nandini with a smile. 

He walked to the single tribe he kept alive and started talking. 

"$%$#@%"

(Where is the book?)

"%$%^&"

(Kiss my ass) He spoke spitting on the ground. 

"%$#%^&" 

(I would make you do that) 

Elexar laughed and started squeezing the thread around the tribe man. He screamed in pain. 

"&^%$#" 

(So, now want to say where the book is?)

"%$^&*" 

(You monster!!) he screamed. 

"Stop that!!"  Nandini yelled. 

"Oh it's fine" Elexar spoke with a smile to Nandini. 

"*&^%$" 

(You killed my family) 

The tribe man started crying. 

"$%^&"

(If you want to survive tell me where is the book otherwise, you might want to die in the most possible way as possible) 

"^&%$*" 

(I would rather die)

"*&^%$" 

(Honestly, you would want to) 

He started torturing the tribe man in the worst way possible. He started cutting his parts of the skin layer. Not letting it bleed but cutting in the same place again and again. 

"Elexar please"  Nandini cried. 

"What? Lara is more important to me than anyone. Don't worry I won't hurt YOU ofcourse" 

"$%^&^" 

(Want to tell where the book is now?)

The tribe man eyes are filled with tears and his skin was half peeled away. It is hurting like crazy for him. 

"*&^%" 

(Please don't hurt me) 

He cried. 

"&^%$"

(Then tell me) 

"&^%$#%^&$" 

(Kiba forest) 

"KIBA forest?"