Chapter 3: Submissive

His stunning smile broadens as he approaches me, paying close attention to my actions. I sit upright on the bed, feeling slightly anxious, and clear my throat to compose myself. Brushing my hair away from my face, I make a conscious effort not to be distracted by the sight of his well-defined abdominal muscles and impressive waistline.

I am a bit new to all this, being in a room alone with a sexy man without a shirt.

I am not a virgin, but I never encountered real pleasure. I only had my first time with my guy best friend, and it hurt so bad, and I didn't enjoy it. Nor did it last long. I've never been touched by a boy since, and it's been four years, so don't wrong me to feel some type of way with Lorenzo.

Even though we just met, I can feel some connection between us and strong sexual tension.

He suddenly slumps, and his hands press firmly on both sides of the bed, effectively trapping me between them. The abruptness of the situation causes me to gasp for air as my breathing becomes hitched.

His face draws nearer to mine, and I find myself instinctively yearning for his lips to touch mine, the refreshing scent of mint lingering on his breath, adding to the allure of the moment. His gaze is fixed intently on my mouth, a telltale sign of his desire to kiss me, and I decide to take the plunge and lean for the kiss.

I move my head to his carrying my lips to his, but he swerves me and pulls back before I can kiss him, looking at me with a smile, and I look down at my lap. "Do you wanna try the things I got you, Kitten?"

My face flushes red in embarrassment, and I only want to die right there. Evaporate. Something! I can't be here anymore. Not after that. So awkward.

"Uh," I mutter, scratching the back of my head, feeling my blood rushing to my face once more. "No-no, I am sure you got some nice things," I mumble, too embarrassed to do anything.

He sighs and stands from the bed, "Kitten?" I look up at him, "I don't do relationships, and if I try, I will be dominating. I like being in control, and I like to be obeyed. The only way for that is unless a woman submits herself to me, and I'll have her all to myself. If that woman doesn't submit to me, we can't do anything intimate."

"Why?" I am curious.

"When she's submitted to me, I can fuck her how and when I want, how long and where I want. I need when I am fucking the shit out of her she knows who's a name to call, and trust me I don't like to be disobeyed. You have to know what you're signing up for, Kitten," he smirks, "once you're in this, you can't leave," that he walks towards the bathroom door. "I also got you food on the table," he goes inside the bathroom, leaving the door half-open. I let the breath I didn't know I was holding out and clear my throat, unable to think straight.

What...just happened...?

My entire body rushes hot, my area flooding with warmth, pulsing uncontrollably.  "I-" I stutter, my breath stuck at my throat while butterflies erupt inside my stomach, my panties suddenly getting damped.

Why am I feeling this way? Between my legs craves for him and for some reason, I want to go inside the bathroom with him and give him my body.

Why though? I shouldn't be feeling this calm and normal around him.

Why am I feeling like trusting him?

Fuck.

I rise from the bed to retrieve the food he brought for me, a wave of regret washing over me, knowing I was foolish to feel the way I did and probably still do and to have thought about that. This man is not my savior or protector but rather my abductor.