Chapter 4: My Kitten

Heads up for the smut ;-) This whole chapter is essentially smut ;-)

Lorenzo walks over to me, looking down at my flustered face while I lay on my back with my legs separated.

My exposed pussy was soaked and pulsating with hunger, waiting for him to do things to me.

Licking his lips at the sight, he removes his shirt, exposing his large, chiseled muscles, leaning over and kissing my hungry, wet lips, making me moan in delight and desire.

My eyes slide shut in rapture, and I give him the entrance to my mouth, his tongue quickly sliding inside while I do the same, making him groan against me as he begins to devour my craving mouth, his hands going beneath my thighs, gripping them tightly, digging his fingers inside my skin.

I whimper against him as our lips move with eagerness and force, his lips pressing hard against mine as if he wants to flatten them, our kiss sloppy and wild, turning me on even more, drenching my pussy even more than it is.

He kisses me as if he longed for me eternally, and he just got me, not willing to let me go. I groan against him when he bites my bottom lip, causing me to wince at the pain but keep kissing him with force.

"Fuck," he hisses against me, kissing me like there is no tomorrow as if I am the only person in the world.

His lips then start their way to the side of my mouth as he slowly sucks on my skin and goes to my neck, sucking and nibbling on it. I moan, closing my eyes at the sentiment getting me wetter each time. I can feel the warmth of my liquid against my thighs.

He growls against my skin as he sucks on it, making me whimper in pleasure and hunger, his lips traveling to the crook of my neck, sucking on it, my area soaking even more, my hands gripping the comforter tightly.

"Yes," I breathe breathlessly, my eyes fluttering in satisfaction and joy, threatening to fall shut, my hips grinding against him, but he keeps himself from pressing into me so he can starve me.

Lorenzo moves down to my breasts and coats his mouth over one of my nipples, the impact making me arch my back out in ecstasy and pleasure, a moan leaving my lips.

He starts nibbling my nipple, twirling his tongue soothingly, causing me to grasp the sheets tighter and grind harder with desire. "God...yes," I whimper in euphoria and bliss, my pussy pulsating with wild cravings.

Lorenzo bites my nipple softly, looking up at me with dark, dangerous eyes, making me moan from the sexy sight, running my tongue over my ravenous lips with desire and lust, wanting him inside me, doing things that I have never imagined him doing.

He smirks sexily at me, holding my eyes while he encloses his way with my breast, wanting to see me, wanting to see how powerless he gets me.

"Yeah," I gasp with pleasure, grinding harder, but no matter how I grind for him, he'd never press into me like I need him to.

Minutes go by with him having his way with my breast before moving to the other, sucking on it, sliding and twirling his tongue over it, massaging the other softly while doing things to this one. "Gosh," I sob weakly, waves of pleasure surging through my burning, weak body.

The pleasuring sensation makes me groan out, biting on my lips, unclenching my hands from the comforter and bringing them to his soft hair, running them through his curls, the feeling of his wet tongue caressing my heated skin making me crave more of him, seeing heaven and stars, my stomach erupting with fireworks as my eyes blur with gratification.

The feeling makes my eyes roll to the back of my head, and I bite my bottom lip to prevent the urge to cry out in bliss, sensing my toes curling with bliss.