Chapter 10: Too much

Um, honey, I am not finished just yet.

"I-I thought t-that was i-it," I stutter out, feeling how my feet are shaking.

If he wasn't that big, maybe I would still be going, but he's so huge to be managed.

"Oh baby, it's now getting started," one of his fingers goes inside of me, and he begins to thrust it into me, making me moan and opening my mouth in bliss. He continues to slowly thrust his digit in and out of me, looking at me while I struggle to keep my eyes open as they threaten to close in pleasure.

Shit, why can't he make me stop wanting him rather than the other way around?

As soon as he starts pleasuring me again, I don't want him to stop. I am being succumbed, "Hmm," I moan, finally closing my eyes enjoying his digit before one more adds into me, making me curl my feet, groaning at the sensation.

He shoves it further into me.

"Lorenzo..." I twist my head in satisfaction, biting down on my lips groaning. His fingers move a bit faster but not too hastening, only how I like it. His other hand goes beneath my shirt, and he starts caressing his fingers up and down my stomach with his other fingers moving in sync. "Fuck!" I hiss because of the pleasure it causes me, feeling my stomach rapturing in happiness and horniness.

This is not punishing me, so I don't understand. Lorenzo adds a third finger into me, then starts stabbing them inside my heat and drenched area, making me yelp out. He keeps his three fingers there unmoving, then rubs his thumb against my clit, earning a groan from me, my mind in different worlds of happiness and my eyes rolling in my head.

I can feel my muscles tightening around him, but instead of Lorenzo helping me get to my release, he removes his hand and fingers then looks down at me lecherously.

What a menace! "You can't do that, Lorenzo!" I growl at him.

He smirks viciously at me. "I own you. I can do anything to you, my Kitten," he says, dominatingly, then leans over me, rubbing his hardness against my wet hymen as I pull my hands in desire. I can't with the torture I want him to rail me!

But I am still too close to my release when he left me, so I'm going to cum either way, but it won't feel the same. Of course, I will feel pleasure, but I want his help with it.

His hardness rubs against me, going over my hymen but is not entering me as I want him to. "T-this is what you're going to do all d-day?" I mutter, knowing this is torture, and he's getting pleasure from it.

"Yes," my warm liquid explodes out of me, making me roll my eyes to the back of my head, causing my back to arch. "Ah, you did it," he growls before he starts beating his hardness against me. I want inside me! No, no, I can't do this shit. I begin to whine my hips against him, but that isn't good enough for my liking. He continues to beat his dick against me faster, and I start squirting all over him. My heat, exploding. Shit! I need him.

Lorenzo moves back and looks down at me. "As much as I want to fuck the shit out of you, I won't. You don't deserve that after what you pulled today-"

"I thought-"

"No, you didn't. It's going to take more than sex to make up what you did Kitten," his eyes are piercing into mine as he speaks, and I can't bring myself to utter a single word.

I didn't know how to make up for what I did. He carries his hands over to my wrists and undid his belt, and dropping my hands.

My hands are red with the belt printed against my skin. I use one of my hands to rub the other then I do them both.

"Sleep. You're probably tired after," he looks over at the clock, "Six hours ago," he lays next to me and turns away, giving me his back. I really didn't do anything to make up for what I did? Damn, after all, that I made him do.

But that's beside the point. I am still horny, so horny that I want to go pleasure myself. My whole body is heated, and I am so immersed.

I get from the bed grabbing my shorts then walk towards the bathroom. I walk inside then close the door shut before I go and lift the toilet lid, then sit on the seat.

I carry my hand to my craving wet entrance and start rubbing it slowly, then begin faster, moaning in desire. I continue rubbing my hand against myself, closing my eyes at the feeling. This is kind of satisfying, but I want Lorenzo to replace my hand.

I start even faster before inserting a finger into me, ramming it fast inside, groaning, and craving more to actually be pleased. I add a second finger, stabbing them inside my pussy, as I imagine Lorenzo's cock, which is thrusting into me, but it can't resemble to be the same.

I gnarl, getting angry that he did this to me and left me like this, and I am annoyed he has the right to do what he wants with me!

Fuck him!

I need him to fuck me! He knew what he did, leaving me like this! I am so furious with him.

"Ahh," I moan, thrusting my fingers faster into me, biting down on my lips, feeling my heat tightening around my fingers. I remain faster, leaning my head back and groaning in pleasure before I explode over my fingers, my eyes rolling to the back of my head, making me curl my fingers and locking my feet together. "Shit," I groan out, trying to close them even tighter, biting down on my bottom lip in desire.

Shit! Shit! Shit! I need more! I start to rotate my fingers inside of me, biting on my bottom lip from the urge to cry out. I remove my fingers from inside of me and begin to rub around my entrance, using my other hand to play around my clit. "Hm, yes, yes!" I need more, fuck! Why am I craving so much?!

I insert two more fingers into me, curling them up, feeling as they're touching my clit from the inside of my entrance. I begin to thrust them up inside of me fast, biting on my lips to prevent the cries from escaping me. I use my other hand to rub against my clit, fast groaning, and moaning in pleasure and desire. My vagina begins to squirt all over as clear liquid shoots out of me, causing me to growl out in pleasure. "Oh, shit...!" I continue to rub myself as I finish, squirting.

"Oh, my God!" Yes, yes!" I continue rubbing myself fast, using my feet to press my hand between my thighs, groaning. I sigh, panting as I release my hands from pressing my legs.

I get from the toilet, then flush it. I remove my shirt then go inside the shower.

Guess it's a cold shower now.

After what happened today, I was all sweaty and needed a shower, and apparently, I am still horny.

I realized there is a bag of clothes and underwear waiting for me on the door handle in a bag Lorenzo got me. I shake my head then smile before stepping inside the shower and closing it.

-

I get from the bathroom and lay next to Lorenzo, who is fast asleep on the bed, his curly hair bury over his eyes.

Minutes go by, looking at him before I eventually fell asleep.

-

My eyes snap open the next day by a loud knocking on the door that made me jump up from the bed, looking at Lorenzo, who is standing there with a Glock he pulled from a drawer. My heart topples over its own rhythms when he gets it.

He had it the entire time?! The door continues to pound loudly, causing me to panic. I hurry towards the bathroom and close the door leaning my back against the wall next to it, panting in fear.

They found out! They're here to kill me! Today is my last time breathing! Oh, my God!

I hear the door open. "Where is the girl!" Someone roars, making me jump in fright. "She's not in the cell! You fucking con, where is she!?" Oh God, they know.

"I killed her. She's in the dumpster outside," Lorenzo nonchalantly says, causing me to gasp.