Chapter 29: Love

One week later

"You know that I can walk, right?" Kitten chirps in my arms as I walk from the hospital with her bridal style, her arm wrapped around my neck and the other rest on my chest.

"I know, but I want to carry you," I smile down at her, and she stares at me blankly, as if she's trying to read my expression or figure something out. I can't tell.

She blinks two times as if she comprehended what she was looking for.

A smile crept to her face, and she starts giggling.

What was she thinking about?

It seems to be something embarrassing because she starts blushing but laughing to try covering it up. "What's so funny?" I ask, stepping down the steps.

"You, you're funny, why won't you make me walk? I am so much better than I was before?!" She giggles.

I descend the steps, then I spin her around fast, gripping onto her waists before I lift her into the air.

She gasps with her eyes widen instinctively at me before dangling her feet and starts smiling.

"Am I that lightweight?" She chuckles.

"Like a feather," I begin to twirl around, and she starts giggling, looking down at me.

The sun gleams down her gorgeous round face, her red straightened hair hanging down her shoulders, and her brown eyes glitter from the sunlight. She looks like an angel from heaven while I hold her in the wind, loving the marvelous view.

"You're going to be dizzy when your done twirling me," she explains with a smile that I fell absolutely in love with.

I lower her body and hug her into my chest, she looks down at me, and I claim my lips with hers, commencing a moan from her.

I fucking love this girl. I had to fucking admit it after denying it for days.

She freaking stole my heart. I am willing to do anything for her, she has turned me into the man I never thought of becoming, and it scares me.

I don't know how I will express my feelings, but all I know is that I am in love with her. I am in love with her little laughs, smiles, giggles when she breathes her warm breath against my skin. I am in love with her voice, her scent; she's always smelt like strawberries. I am in love with her body, her hair, eyes, and lips, all of her.

We move our lips in a circular motion, our tongues caressing each other as we kiss meaningfully, moaning and groaning in delight.

I lower her body to the ground, and she stands, kissing me endlessly.

My hand moves its way to her waist, and I pull her even closer to my body, leaving no space between us. I carry my other hand to her cheek then caress it before slowly, bringing it to remove her hair from her face, growling.

My hand makes its way down her neck, and I closed my hand around her throat, and we move our mouths in sync. My hand on her waist moves down to her ass, and I grab it into my hand, groaning at the feeling of it, while the other held onto her throat, kissing each other.

Her arms that are on my shoulder wraps around my neck. "Take me to the hotel," she whispers against my lips.

***

Warning

I slowly carry her panties down her legs with my teeth while she watches me, laying on her back.

She bites her lips, and I growl as the action turns me on even more than I was before. I want to fuck the sweat out of her, but I need to take it slow and be gentle with her because she's not a sex slave, she's my Kitten, so I am making love to her.