Chapter 14: Please me

This chapter is basically smut so...

"I am sorry, I-I couldn't hold back. Please don't punish me," he's looking down at me with his hand on my face holding it up to look at him. I am truly sorry, I didn't want to disobey him, but there was no way I could've hold-on that long.

He licks his bottom lip, "Kitten, I don't like to be disobeyed, so please me. Show me what that pretty little mouth of yours is good at," he brushes his thumb against my lip. "I want to fuck you inside your mouth," he demands. "Do you understand?"

I nod my head forgetting he doesn't like non-verbal. He frowns at me and is about to say something when I beat him to it, "Yes, I understand, Lorenzo," I tell him keeping my eyes in his lustful ones.

"Proceed," I move back, then go before him, placing my feet on both sides of his legs, lowering my body. I place my hand on the bottom of his erection, then carry my mouth over the tip of him, swirling my tongue on the tip of him before I proceed to suck on it slowly. He groans out in pleasure, and I continue, lower my mouth over his cock even more. "Fuck! Just like that baby," he hisses in delight, his words causing my pussy to get soaked.

I start to bobble my head forward slowly, making sure his cock hit the back of my throat, soon picking up on my pace, pumping my head over his cock fast. "Fuck, Kitten, You're doing fucking amazing." He growls, grabbing my head, and starts thrusting it forward, faster and hard, making his cock stroke deeper in my throat. "Take it just like this, baby. Fuck."

I start to gag as he thrusts my head, stabbing into the back of my throat with his hardness rapidly and hard. I start to choke, and I pull my head back, looking up at him, catching some breath. I spit on it then use my hands to slowly pump his dick, looking at him with his eyes closed, groaning.

I carry my mouth back over his cock, taking him all the way in, keeping him there. "Such a good little girl!" His hands grab my head once again then he holds my head there, deep throating me with his cock. My eyes begins to burn the longer I stay with cock deep inside of my throat before I start gagging. I pull my head back, wiping my mouth before I lick the length of his dick, slurping, then I spit on it, placing my mouth over him again. "So fucking good with that mouth," his deep low voice growls.

Lorenzo starts to thrust his hips up, stabbing inside my mouth. His hips thrusting at a fast pace giving me no time to catch some breath. "Fuck...right there, baby. Yes," my eyes start shedding tears as he continues stabbing into my throat with his large cock.

I feel his erection swell inside my mouth before he drops his hips back down, his hands grasping my head, lowering it so his dick can reach the back of my throat, causing my eyes to roll to the back of my head. His warm liquid darts out into my throat while I begin to gag. I pull my head away, panting fast, trying to catch some breath before I swallow what's inside my mouth, slurping and using my hand to wipe the remaining cum around my lips, moaning at the taste of him.

Lorenzo carries his hand to my lips and runs his thumb over it, growling, "I can never get enough of your lips around my cock," he removes his hand. "Sit on my cock and take all of me," he demands, darkly, and I stand going to sit on his enormous cock, but with my back to his front. I start to lower my body over his erection, groaning as I take all of him inside my slippery entrance. Lorenzo places his hands on my waist then begins thrusting it up and down.

I was sore from earlier, and I can feel the pain erupting inside me. "Fuck!" I groan out as Lorenzo starts shoving me down on him faster and harder. "Ah!" I place my hand on my clit and begin to rub it in a circular motion to ease the pain. "F-fuck, Lorenzo!" I lean my head groaning and moaning in pleasure and a mixture of pain.

"Yes, babygirl, fuck, just like that." He growls, spanking my ass making me cry out. "Do you like that?"

"Mhm-mhm, yeah, Lorenzo," I lean my back against his chest using my arms which are on both sides of him, to hold me up as Lorenzo places his knees up and starts thrusting up into me. "Y-yeah..y-yeah yeah!OhmyGod!" I close my eyes in pain and satisfaction, whining my hips; his hand grips around my throat, and I close my eyes, biting on my bottom lip. Shit, he knows me so well.

His hips are thrusting up in hard crashing strokes, hitting my g-spot over and over again, making my muscles tighten. "Oh shit!" I flash my eyes open as they can't keep shut because of the amount of pleasure I am receiving and can't handle.

"Take me!" He growls, spanking my butt cheeks making me wail out a cry. "Yes, mhm," his grip around my neck tighten.

My warm liquid explodes over his cock at his next thrust, making me curl my legs, holding my head back, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as I arch my back.

"Yes, I love it when you cum for me, Kitten." He yells, fucking me over and over again. My head sinking backward in dullness, my breathing growing ragged as I am getting too much pleasure, and I can't concentrate on anything, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. "Fucking good," he hisses.

I feel his cock swell inside me, and his warm liquid starts shooting inside of my pussy that clenches around his large cock, making me gape in satisfaction and pleasure, gasping and tilting my head forward in sexual gratification, my stomach exploding in delight, please rippling though me. "Fuck...you're so deep, yes." My head spin as the bliss overwhelms me.

By the time he's done emptying inside my dripping pussy, I drop myself on his chest in exhaustion, groaning, biting on my bottom lip and gasping heavily. "Please tell me you're done," I growl. I doubt I can go another round. I am sore and tired.

"Should I?" He asks, dropping his hand from around my throat.

"Yeah, I am aching. I need to rest," I get from his cock and lay next to him.

He turns his head to look at me after remembering something, and I raise an eyebrow at him, curious. "I came inside your pussy more than once. Are you on the pill? Sorry, it just came to my mind," his voice speaks gently to me and my entire body goes stiff.

My eyes widen, realizing it. Shit, I am going to get pregnant! Hell to the fuck no! "I-I, no, I never thought I would n-need it. I don't want to have babies, Lorenzo," I look into his eyes pleadingly while he looks in my eyes, reading them.

"You don't want babies someday?" I shake my head then nodded. Of course, I will want kids but not at this age. I am too young! I haven't finished college yet!

"Yeah, but not now. I need the pill, I-I, I want the pill- I need it now-!"

"Shh, I will go get some; you don't need to panic," he slides out of bed, grabbing his shirt, then looks at me. "I got you," he grabs his jeans the places them on. "I need you to stay inside at all times, and don't let anyone inside unless it's me," I nod, and he grabs his wallet, turning away. "I will be back," that he left, closing the door behind him.

I turn and sit at the edge of the bed, where I proceed to stand on my feet when it fails me, and I drop back onto the bed. He literally rearranged my guts, and now I can't walk.

My feet are shaking. I sigh, then lay back in bed.

Is the really my life now?

Hiding and sleeping with my abductor?

The thought of it makes me think about earlier, about having kids in the future.

Is he going to be with me until then? Fuck, what am I saying? I submitted myself to him; I am stuck with him.

Shit, there is no way out of this! Not that I wanted a way out, but this is what my life's going to be.

I close my eyes shut with so many inquiries. Sometime thinking about everything I should and shouldn't be thinking about, the darkness finally takes over, transferring me to another world.