Chapter 23: Unexpected betrayal

Ding. We walk inside the elevator, and Lorenzo closes it, pressing our floor. He turns around then slams my body against the wall, lifting one of my feet and pressing against me.

He carries one of his hands under my dress, then clutches my underwear into his palms tightly, making me moan at the feeling of his hand against my clit. He rips it from my waist then places it between his teeth. "That was hot," I whisper to him, with a soft, horny laugh.

His eyes meet mine, and he stays looking at me until I feel his hands touch my clit, then he starts stroking against it.

I close my eyes and moan as he inserts one of his fingers into me then starts stabbing inside. "S-shit!"

I bite onto my lips as he inserts another one of his fingers, stabbing them into me, causing my head to lean against the wall in bliss. "Hm, Lorenzo," he stabs inside me fast, making my stomach explodes in excitement and pleasure.

He slows his fingers down, slowly thrusting them inside of me, his thumb rubbing against my clit.

He adds a third, curling them into me. He starts to thrust faster inside my entrance, making me cry his name. I lean my head to the side with my body jerking up and down in satisfaction.

The elevator stops, and I abruptly drop the foot that Lorenzo was holding and straighten my dress. The door opens, and Lorenzo turns to look at it. I am too busy being nervous to even acknowledge Lorenzo, with my panty between his teeth.

Two ladies walk inside, looking at us weirdly and in disgust. Lorenzo grabs my hand and pulls outside. He removes my panty from his mouth and begins to laugh.

I turn to look at him incredulity while walking towards our room. "Why did you kept the panty inside your mouth?" I ask.

He looks over at me and smirks, "because it's hot," he winks, then pulls the card for our room out before opening our door, and we walk inside. He closes the door, and I turn to look at him.

My cheeks start to flush, thinking about what we did inside the elevator. It was magical, hot, and a pleasure.

He's always good at what he does to me.

He grabs onto my waist then lifts me, causing me to wrap my feet around his waist before he places me on a table inside. My back crashes against the wall then Lorenzo spread my legs.

I gasp as he smirks, then stoops, his head disappearing between my legs.

"Oh, my God!" I moan, grabbing his hair in my palms at the feeling of his mouthing eating me out. "Yeah, Lorenzo, just like that," my mouth starts to gape as he nibbles on me, causing my hands in his hair to tighten.

He inserts his tongue inside my entrance, and he begins to move it around manically, causing my stomach to explode in pleasure and my eyes to roll, locking his head between my heated legs.

I am dripping from having him giving me foreplay.

"Hm," he moans against me, his tongue starting to stab into me.

"Oh, shit, shit, Yes!" I scream out, grinding my hips against him, closing my eyes at the feeling of his moisten tongue working its way inside me, my body weakening in its fulfillment.

He adds two of his fingers inside me, with his working tongue continuing to stab into me. I pull his hair in pleasure, opening my eyes and my mouth gaping in satisfaction.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, fuck!" His fingers start moving at lightning speed, and I begin to tighten around them.

He curls his fingers and thrusts them up inside my wet, heated, and tight area.