Chapter 8: Punished

"Why were you outside?" He takes one powerful step from the door and in front of me.

"I-I," I stutter, unable to speak as his icy, enraged gaze locks me in place. Desperate to evade him, I can't find the words to answer his question.

A cold chuckle escapes him, brimming with anger. He seizes my hand, catching me off guard, causing me to flinch with anticipation. Then, he draws me closer, his face just inches from mine. "I warned you about what you were signing up for, Kitten, and you knew. There is no way out of this. You're my fucking submissive...." He shakes his head with rage. "You gave yourself to me, and you're trying to escape?!" He scowls, and I swallow tensely, not knowing what to say.

I was too caught on with having sex with him that I submitted myself, not thinking about it. I was spur-of-the-moment.

"I wasn't myself..." I mutter, trailing off of my words, trying to look away from his eyes, but they keep finding them.

"But you submitted yourself to me, Kitten," he reminds me with rage. "As your dominant, I get to do what I want with you, when and how long." A moment of threatening silence. "What you pulled wasn't too generous of you. So tell me, why did you run?" His voice gets low, stern, and dark.

I gulp, licking my lips with my wet tongue, nervously. "I was s-scared of you. I-I thought you were going to hurt me again, so I decided to..." My voice trails off as he carries his other hand under my shirt, then down my belly button, slowly caressing my skin. I moan at the tactility. He knows what he's doing to me! "S-stop..." I tell him as it goes further down and between my thighs.

"Kitten, what happened days ago won't occur again unless you prevent it from happening by not making me pissed." He whispers, his hot breath tickling against my lips while his fingers continue caressing my bare skin. "It was very absurd of you to leave when I told you specifically not to. They could've killed you. If I haven't left my wallet, I wouldn't have been here in time to save you. Just to let you know, I will do anything to protect what's mine, do you understand that?" I nod, not knowing what to say because of how strength less I am with his touch. "Answer me?!" He scolds.

"Yeah..." I moan out, biting my bottom lip, and succumb to his touch.

"Remember what I said about not being obeyed?" His eyebrows tip. Anger shoots through him, but he's trying to keep calm for me.

"Yeah," I whisper, taking a deep breath.

"Well, you disobeyed me. You have to get punished!" He roars.

I gasp, looking up at him, not wanting to. My eyes are pierced in his while his eyes are staring at mine. He moves his hand up my zipper and button before placing it inside my jeans and underwear, then starts rubbing my clit. I moan out, keeping my eyes locked with his dark ones.

He bites his bottom lip then places one of his fingers inside of me.

"Fuck," I find myself groan out, feeling my clit getting soaked and heated. Is this my punishment?

"You like that, huh?" He adds a second thrusting them into me. I hold my head back in pleasure but still keeping my eyes on his. I can't move them away. I don't know why. Maybe it's the control he has over me.

"S-shit," he thrusts them even faster, curling his fingers. If this is my punishment, there must be more to it. Maybe he's turning me on then leave me after. I bite my bottom lip to restrain the urge to cry out. I didn't want to cry, and I didn't want to grant him that satisfaction because that's what he aspires.

I groan, knowing that I can't keep myself from crying because of how fast he's going. He knows what he wants, and he won't stop until he gets it. His curl fingers are thrusting into me at an even faster pace, and I couldn't help anymore but shriek. I did what he wanted, for me to cry out in bliss. "Ah!" I never wanted to grant him that, but his touch... oh, my God!