Chapter 15: Questions

Blinking my eyes open, they soon catch sight of Lorenzo's presence on the balcony just beyond our bed.

He sits on a chair, his hands clasped and his back slightly hunched, his elbows resting on his knees.

His gaze is fixed upon the towering buildings that stretch into the distance.

Rising from the bed, I reach for the pill placed on the nightstand beside me, accompanied by a note that whimsically instructs me to 'eat me.'

With a glass of water in hand, I consume the Plan B, taking it down with a sip of water.

Dressing swiftly, I pick up my clothes from the floor and put them on before I make my way towards Lorenzo, navigating through the glass opening and coming up behind him.

My hand glides up his firm back, gently caressing his broad shoulder, prompting him to turn and face me.

I offer him a small smile before settling into his lap, cradling within his arms and resting my head on his shoulder.

Curiosity prompts me to inquire, "What occupies your thoughts?" My gaze sweeps across the buildings and the distant horizon.

"A myriad of things," he murmurs, his hands tenderly running through my red, frizzy hair.

I contemplate changing my hairstyle; I've worn this one since I was four.

"What sort of things?" I inquire, yearning to delve deeper into his mind.

"Contemplations of whether one day you will become my wife," he responds, causing me to turn my head towards him, taken aback before breaking into a smile.

"After all, you are my dominant, Lorenzo," I whisper, leaning my head against his broad shoulder once more. "I don't really have a choice, do I?"

"Maybe it's not just because I'm your dominant, but perhaps we'll discover true love," he murmurs in a gentle tone, unleashing a flurry of sensations in my stomach.

I smile at him, acknowledging his unwavering optimism for us, and I believe that we might indeed fall in love, as he's already conjuring butterflies within me, making me feel things I never felt before.

Grinning at him, my cheeks flush with warmth.

"Have you ever thought about having children someday?" I inquire, playfully poking his nose and giggling as he playfully flares his nostrils in response.

He's so perfect.

He casts a composed gaze on me and offers a faint smile. "I have considered it," he replies, directing his gaze straight ahead.

I return his smile and run my fingers through his hair, prompting him to meet my gaze. "So, how many children do you envision having?" I ask curiously.

"Hmm, about six. I love kids, so maybe I'll have more," I give him a serious look but want to laughs. Who's going to be his baby momma?

"So who are you marrying?" I inquire, gently reaching out to touch his ear, unable to resist the allure of his skin.

It's so soft and warm.

"Who do you think, Kitten?" He raises an eyebrow, casting a cool gaze down at me.

Why does he have to be effortlessly stunning?

"I'm not sure," I shrug, amused by his serious and incredulous expression.

"I only want you," He confess with passionate eyes.

"So you expect me to give birth to six or more children?!" I exclaim and he starts to say something, but I interject, "No way, unless you're willing to share in the delivery," I assert, looking at him intently.