Chapter 5: Warn

Um, did you think I was finished?!

I crack my eyes open, feeling Lorenzo's arms wrapped around my waist while we are wrap in his comforter. My body is pressed into his front, feeling his partner pressing against my ass. I groan feeling, my clit getting wet, and I can feel his partner hardens at my ass. I position myself where it is and deliberately lower myself over it, taking him in closing my eyes at the thrilling tactility.

I slowly push back, moaning at how wondrous it is, biting on my bottom lip to restrain me from crying in ecstasy.

Lorenzo groans opening his eyes. "This is an amazing way to wake in the morning," he mutters, grabbing my waist and begins thrusting me back and forth while hurling into me, grunting in delight.

I close my eyes and cry out softly in satisfaction, clutching the comforter in my hands as he starts to speed.

I was a bit sore from last night, but I couldn't help but want him. I never knew how amazing it would be having sex with your abductor.

Lorenzo starts moving with more pace, connecting the right spot with his cock, causing me to weep in bliss and rapture that surges through me, weakening me.

"Yes," I gasp, arching my back out, my eyes rolling to the back of my head, feeling my pussy juice sliding down my thighs with desire. "Ah, shit, yes," he turns me over, and he goes on top of me as he begins to crash into my entrance, ripping me open to accept his massive cock that I savor, my eyes watering with euphoria. "Harder...please..." I whimper impulsively, needing more, visualizing last night, and I can't but tense at the remembrance.

Lorenzo is fucking me as if he's holding back. I know that he is, even when he's speeding, he holds himself back as if he fears hurting me.

"No," he growls at me dominantly, making me turn my head to him while his speed decrease, and he looks at me with dark, lewd eyes. "Because you were teasing me inside the shower when you knew I couldn't take you there makes me furious when I think about it, and no one should play with me like that. Now you will be punished for your actions," he spanks my ass, making it recoil, pulling out of me, composing a groan for him to be back inside my heat and wet area.

"I am sorry," I whisper, looking at him with innocence, my eyes reflecting a profound sense of remorse, expressing the depths of my regret and remorse, knowing he can't leave me like this.

I am going insane for him. I need him to rail me, and make me cry out his name in frustration, ecstasy, and pain.

"No, Kitten, being sorry will not fix this. I have to punish you," he bites on his bottom lip, "now stand on both of your legs and hands and don't say a word," he hisses, and I nod, doing what he says, and before I can ask what he's going to do, his hand comes crashing down on my ass causing me to cry out in anguish, shocked.

Rather than ending there, he proceeds to spank my other cheek going to the other once more, erupting unbearable pain, making me whimper and sob, tears whelming my eyes.

"No-no, no more, please, Lorenzo," a tear slips from my eye from the stinging pain that surges through me, I have never been spanked before, and I do not like it.

"Why? You don't think you deserve it?" He growls in my ear, making me close my eyes when his hot breath fondles my hot skin, forcing my blood to boil in excitement and passion.

I slowly open my eyes with a deep sigh escaping my lips, expressing my weariness and pain. "You're hurting me," I whisper, trying to catch my breath, and his hand remains suspended in the air, frozen, as if time has momentarily halted, making me turn my gaze towards him, and at that moment, his face mirrors a profound sense of remorse and regret.