Chapter 1: Big News

WARNING: THIS BOOK IS ONLY FOR AGES 18+ PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE YOUNGER THAN THAT. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DECISION. THIS IS A WARNING.

A quick flash filled the room in a second followed by the shutter of a camera right after. As soon as a picture was taken, a young man in his early twenties, stepped back and tilted his head as he stared into the small screen over his camera just to observe the many recent pictures closely. After inspecting it further, a bunny-like smile erupted from his snowy skin as his bright eyes lit up at the sight. It was moments like these that made the young photographer fall deeply in love with the work he set out for himself.

Of course, the young and charming photographer who grew to love his art was none other than a twenty four year old man named Jeon Jungkook; an indie photographer who worked day and night to get to where he was now and hopefully grow further with his business. Aside from all the success he managed with the help around him, he wasn't really well known just yet. His talent had yet to take him so far but as of right now, he loved each and every one of his clients because there were new faces coming into his studio every day. Business was never too low, but also never too hectic. It was just right.

"These are amazing! That wraps up the shoot for today. Thank you all for choosing 'The Golden Closet Studios' for your family pictures! Payment and previews will be available at the front desk," spoke the man in such an ecstatic voice erupting from his smile. As he stepped back, he watched the family of four; a husband, a wife, and two young boys step out of the room wearing their best and formal clothings for this special occasion.

Jungkook followed behind the family and stepped out where they awaited to see their pictures. He then met with a pale man at the front desk to hand him the SD card holding all the pictures of this appointment. There he stood at the front desk, the handsome man named Min Yoongi. his skin was as pale as a clean sheet of paper, his silk hair was as dark as the night that also brought out the darker shades to his beautiful, brown, gaze. To everyone, they found him as the most independent and hardworking man to ever work with, but to Jungkook, he found him out to be so much more. He has been working with him for so long, he couldn't pinpoint the moment he began to notice his charms. But he couldn't tell if Yoongi felt the same, nor if he was available to him in such a way. Jeon Jungkook was very shy when it came to his confronting his own feelings just like this.

"These shots are perfect!" Claimed the mother of the small family as the father only nodded his head in approval.

While the client continued to talk about which photos she wanted framed to the man at the desk, Jungkook couldn't help but to smile and fidget with the cuffs of his striped white and blue dress shirt that was tucked into his blue denim pants. He stood there, smiling at the success of another day and the sound of the man he admired speaking so calmly to the clients in his low and gravelly voice. Jungkook had a soft spot for his employee, and didn't think there was another who would come in between the way he saw Min Yoongi. Many would fall for his looks, but he fell for his hardwork and quick thoughts when it came to business. That was Jungkook's type but relationships were something he wouldn't normally pursue after.

After the happy family made their purchases and left the studio, Jungkook was left in silence as he nervously scratched the undercut to his blond hair before turning his face to look at Yoongi as he was finishing up the order for the clients that just left.

"Today seems better than the last... I'm glad we had more clients today," Jungkook spoke up before turning around completely to set his hands over the counter and lean in to look at the computer screen.

"I can tell business has been doing much better than last week. At this rate, you'll be well-known in the area. Online, there's only good reviews on the studio," Yoongi mentioned as he looked up at his boss once and nodded his head before continuing to work. "We should thank Taehyung's hard work for wandering around and handing out flyers. Especially in this warm weather... it's not the best for him you know, but he manages to get it done for this place."