Chapter 20: We Meet Again

The car finally came to a stop as Jungkook unlocked the door to the passenger seat. Within seconds, the door was pulled open and there stood Taehyung with a big smile over his face.

"Jungkook, I'm so glad you actually showed up and didn't lie to me at all!" Taehyung mentioned and got in the car, adjusting the sleeves to the black sweatshirt he wore. He then glanced down at the color of his own shirt and looked over at his boss within seconds. "We're matching like a couple tonight~"

"Like a couple, huh? I bet once we get there you'll disappear from my side," Jungkook replied and joked along. "I want to break up, Taehyung."

"But... Jungkook... we're endgame..." Taehyung said into a soft voice. Leaving Jungkook to laugh as he began to drive. "Speaking of couples, how's Jimin?~"

"Quit it, I don't see him that way... it's too soon for that."

"Too soon? Didn't seem too soon when you guys decided to skip the kissing and jumped straight into fu-"

"We were just lonely at the moment. Everyone feels lonely every now and then, you know what I mean, right? Anyway... I haven't talked to Jimin since yesterday. We talk on the phone every night."

"But what about tonight? Did you text him not to call since you'll be out clubbing?"

"No... no I didn't, I just don't think I need to. He hasn't answered any of my calls so I assume he's busy or just sleeping... but if anything, I can always answer his calls in the bathroom or just text him later. Not like I had any plans on drinking tonight."

"I promise, Jungkook. I will devote myself to getting that driver's license just so you can drink a lot too!"

Instantly, Jungkook thought about the last time he got drunk which caused him to shudder in disgust and embarrassment right after. "You know, maybe it is for the best. Getting drunk is something I don't want others to see. I'm not a very calm person "

"Ah, that doesn't matter! No one is," Taehyung then stopped the conversation there for the moment before he brought up the next. "I see you've been talking to Jimin a lot! That's great, does he trust you with some idol secrets yet? Or is that too soon...? I've been wanting to hear about it for a while now."

"Well, about that... we never really get to that sort of conversation. We don't know each other that well. I'm not sure if he has plans on telling me since we just met! So, those aren't part of the conversation but I will say this, Jimin has a tendency to go silent and his face would turn dull the moment I mention anything about his job. However, he would say he gets everything he could ever ask for in there... but why does that sound a bit off to me?"

"That is very concerning..."

"It's up to him if he wants to tell me. At the moment, we aren't so close for any of that so it doesn't bother me," Jungkook confirmed. "But I do enjoy talking to him every night... maybe I should call him before I go in the club and-" just before he could talk further about Jimin, Taehyung stopped him so abruptly.

"Handle that tomorrow! We have a night of fun. You don't want to be held back wondering if Jimin will call. It's not mandatory!" Taehyung laughed and looked at the young man. "You can handle those thoughts when you are far from the club. Let's have some fun!"

"And by that you mean I'll have to do anything but drink~" Jungkook joked along. Throughout the ride, they spoke about many things other than work and the young photographer's interests. Their conversation ranged from favorite drinks to even weirdest dating stories; in which, Jungkook didn't have much to share.