Chapter 3: Doe Eyes

After another slow day at work, Jungkook began to close up the studio. He stood in place as the gleam in his eyes moved at every glance he took around the empty studio. It was a wide room that took up most of the space for the other rooms, but it was all worth it. He made sure he chose the best studio space for his business and was always satisfied every time he would look back at the view. He was very hopeful and longed to see what this big photoshoot with Jimin would take him.

       Once the clock struck eight o'clock in the evening, Jungkook finally locked up the studio once Taehyung and Yoongi left for the day. The young man then got into his car and finally sat in where the sounds of the wind howling outside, became muted the second he shut the car door.

       "Ah, there goes another day..." Jungkook spoke to himself before placing his seatbelt on and switching on the radio to hear a recap of the news from earlier that day.

"Today marks the first day of the charity funding event for students struggling at home financially. This includes payments surrounding bills, food, school and so on. We were lucky to have many popular faces on board with the cause including the angel himself: Park Jimin!"

      Jungkook looked at the station number of the radio on his car and tilted his head the moment he heard Jimin's name right after. Just today he received such great news about the famous model coming to support him and after that, he couldn't recall a second out of his day where Jimin was not mentioned at all. Of course, he had no problem with it. Hearing so much about Jimin left him excited to meet the kind soul. It was enough to soothe his anxious thoughts.

"Earlier before he attended the charity, we were lucky enough to catch him at the entrance and ask him one question about his thoughts on the cause. Please give it a listen:
'I wanted to support this fund because I believe, students should not stress about what they are going to eat when they come home from school. I believe this fund will help many of them and hopefully help relieve the stress of the families who are struggling and paying for the education of their children. Through this, I know they will be able to focus much better on their schoolwork. It's too much stress for them to be carrying all the heavyweight of bills on their shoulders along with college entrance exams....'

     At that moment, Jungkook leaned back against his chair and listened to Jimin's voice over his radio. In seconds, the soft and angelic tone to his whispers were enough to make Jungkook smile to himself without realizing the emotion he carried until he looked into his reflection.

   "He's perfect... it isn't every day a celebrity gives back to a good cause, let alone, help small businesses too... What did we all do to deserve him?" Jungkook wondered and began to pull out of the parking lot behind his studio. "Even if there's going to be a lot of pressure on me for this photoshoot, I don't think he will get upset if they come out a way he didn't expect. I'm nowhere near the successful professionals that take his photos every day, but I will do my best and hope that I can get my business moving..."

     Jungkook was lost in his own thoughts again as he drove home. He couldn't stop wondering what will come of Sunday. But as he thought of Jimin once again, the idea of stress slipped his mind. It was like Jimin relieved Jungkook's mind for the moment. No matter what, the young photographer was excited to photograph a famous model like Jimin. But until then, he couldn't let anyone else know until after the photoshoot. Just so fans wouldn't barge into the studio and demand to see Park Jimin. This was a secret Jungkook knew he had to keep from his family for now since he knew they adored his little successes to the point where they would bring it up to anyone who wanders into their restaurant. This was something Jungkook just couldn't afford to ruin.

      By the time Jungkook reached his own apartment, he stepped in and removed his shoes at the entry before switching the lights on. Jeon Jungkook lived alone. Some people his age would still live with their parents, but Jungkook wanted to be independent so badly, he wanted to start his own life without holding his family back. He was destined to work in the family owned restaurant and live with his parents, but his passion for photography led him to create his own thing and become independent. However, he was lucky that his family supported his every step and are more than happy to spread his successes any moment they could.