Chapter 6: A Beautiful Distraction

Jungkook continued to pass through the many pictures he took of Jimin in order to show the model. He could catch onto his sweet cologne and could even count the many strands to his light blond hair if he cared to; that's how close Jimin sat with the photographer almost as if he knew no bounds when it came to riding off the excuse of seeing the photos Jungkook took.

Jungkook wanted to look at the pictures he took of Jimin as well, but he was distracted. Every little smile that formed over Jimin's face left him silent while he kept going through each photo. A distraction, a beautiful distraction at a moment Jungkook didn't realize before but he couldn't dare to move Jimin away. His scent, his smiles and his features up close were things that began to grow on the young photographer.

"Mr. Jeon...." Jimin called out, causing the young man to finally snap out of his thoughts so abruptly.

"Yes?"

"You're so talented! These shots are perfect... I'm so pleased!" Jimin gushed over the younger's work as he finally turned around to face Jungkook and set his right hand over his thigh so innocently. Leaving Jungkook to gulp and slowly look Jimin in the eyes. "How is your work so underrated? You went beyond my expectations!"

"Oh... to be honest with you, I don't really know why... but I'm just starting out with this business so of course it won't be that big. It takes years to finally get put out there."

"Well with these shots and my support, you will get there without a hassle! You're very talented, Mr. Jeon," Jimin assured.

The way he uttered the name 'Mr. Jeon' left Jungkook believing that all of this was in his head. Jimin wasn't joking around, he was still keeping things professional by referring to Jungkook by his last name despite their age differences. However, Jungkook couldn't believe that this was professional... was it? This had to be more on the level of good friends and that alone left Jungkook wondering about what went on in Jimin's head? Was the angel naturally this comfortable and open with everyone he worked with? Whatever it was, Jungkook knew he couldn't dissect this any further since he knew this would only be the first and last time working with the celebrity. So he pushed away every interaction and smiled at the model before him. Being glad he was able to exceed Jimin's expectations.

"Thank you..." Jungkook replied. Still noticing that Jimin kept his hand over his thigh and of course, it was there to stay! Jungkook looked Jimin in the eyes as he sat close to him. At that very moment they were no longer paying attention to the photos on the camera. Jungkook immersed himself into the windows to Jimin's soul and couldn't look away. It was as if they communicated on another level without uttering a word. They were silent and allowed themselves to get lost in each other's gaze until Jimin moved his head in closer. But before Jungkook could realize what Jimin was intending, the model broke away the gaze and let out a soft giggle. Returning to the innocent persona he kept hiding under.

"I'll be outside if you need me, Mr. Jeon. It was a pleasure to work with you... maybe one day our schedules will align and I can see you once again in this studio~" Jimin spoke into the soft voice that dragged on, making the hairs on Jungkook's neck stand and his face begin to blush at the sound of this angel's teasing voice.

"I enjoyed working with you too and I will always be available if you want to work with me again," Jungkook replied and watched Jimin look back with a smirk before he left the studio. With that, Jungkook waited a moment before he could follow behind and leave the studio space as well. But he felt the need to stand there for a moment, try to process Jimin's words, and the way he said them.

"Keep things professional....? Yeah right..." Jungkook said under his breath before making a smirk and finally walking forward to step out of the studio space.