Chapter 53: Spoil Me~

WARNING: EXPLICIT WRITING AHEAD

      Nothing but the tempting sound of endless kisses and heavy breathing in between filled Jimin's room that afternoon. Jungkook couldn't focus on the idea that he wasn't being watched anymore compared to how he did in that other room. No matter what it was, Jimin managed to occupy his mind completely to the point where Jungkook didn't even recognize the medication sitting on the nightstand at the moment. All Jungkook could see, taste, and feel was Park Jimin in that very moment.

     Jungkook kept Jimin underneath him; kissing and allowing his own hands to travel along the one who seduced him and placed him into a position he adored staying in the most. The way Jungkook forgot all of his thoughts in that very second to give into his habit of allowing Jimin to fill his mind, displayed how weak he truly became towards Jimin. The strong and determined protector was finally a weak man towards Jimin and only him.

      "Ah... take off your clothes..." Jimin spoke into an instant demand that, of course, Jungkook had no intentions of denying. He too longed for the feeling of just biting down at him constantly. So, he began to remove his own clothes as Jimin did the same.

     Jungkook's habit of giving in to every demand Jimin had was consistent, but aside from giving in to Jimin's words, he also had so much love for the man and hoped that Jimin would feel the same way soon. Not now. Only when Jimin deemed himself ready for such love, was when Jungkook was going to allow his feelings to be visible. On the other hand, Jimin was already aware of it all.

      The duo was finally naked before each other. Kissing and feeling their bodies press against each other safely. Yes, this was the sense of safety Jimin adored from sharing a passionate feeling with the young man. Jimin pressed his head back; closing his eyes and grinding his hips against Jungkook's, where their lengths rubbed along each other's shafts teasingly.

      "Ah...Jungkook... I.. I-" Jimin cut his words short the moment Jungkook continued to kiss him. Allowing his sensual kisses to shift into a messy one in seconds in order to silence Jimin.

      Their hips continued to grind against each other, causing Jimin to grow hard and weak to the point where he turned his face away to huff at the feeling he had beginning to burn. Begging him to feed his desires with Jungkook thrusting into him until he was gasping and kissing Jungkook in between every moan. Jimin could imagine it now and couldn't hold back the ideas he came up with.

      "Jungkook... mh~ the... the top drawer in the nightstand..." Jimin whispered in between Jungkook's lips. "I made sure to buy things... things for you to spoil me with in return~"

      The words Jimin spoke caught the young man's attention when his mind was already slipping into the hot idea of passion awaiting him. Jungkook pulled his lips away, looking at Jimin in reassurance before cracking a slight smile over his lips and sitting up.

      "You surprise me every time..." Jungkook whispered before sitting over the side of the bed in the opposite direction to where the bouquet of roses sat where another nightstand remained.

    Jungkook spared no other second than to open it and suddenly latch his eyes onto a few objects he would have never thought of using in bed. Within the drawer sat the bottle of oil, pink heart shaped handcuffs with a key, and a vibrator that had a handle and settings onto it just to adjust the level. With the sight of the three items, Jungkook smiled to himself and let out a soft chuckle before looking at Jimin right after.

      "You're a devil, aren't you?" Jungkook asked as Jimin smiled at the sight of Jungkook setting the items onto the bed. "Now I'm learning so much about the devil himself."