Chapter 15: In My Thoughts

"You see... isn't that better?" The Director asked and pulled his handkerchief away from Jimin's face. Placing the fabric onto the table behind him as he brushed Jimin's light blond hair back. "You used to cling onto me all the time... what happened to that? You used to trust me..."

"I trusted you then, not anymore and you know why. Leave me alone, I want to go back to my place!" Jimin muttered and turned his face away quickly. "Namjoon... Namjoon sent you the photos from the photoshoot yesterday, so you don't have to ask me for it... please don't ask me for it."

"Oh, Jimin... I didn't call you here to ask for the photos you've taken yesterday, I wanted to see you just once. You've distanced yourself from me and I still have you as my favorite, I give you the world and you shatter it every time," The Director continued and stood before Jimin. Taunting his fears and standing before him while Jimin sat there. Completely helpless in the Director's office. "Not to mention, you don't even call me by my name like you used to... I miss it all..."

"Well, I don't," Jimin fired back as the silence between the two bled through them. Until the director went down on his knees in front of Jimin's chair and placed his hands on the helpless man's knees right after. Causing Jimin to become alarmed at the sensation of the man's hands touching him.

"You don't miss me... I understand that. I completely understand everything, Jimin. I'm giving you what you want in exchange for what we used to have before I ruined it... I miss the trust you had for me, I miss the little things. I want you back here, at my office with those smiles! Now you're back with tears. What do I have to do to make you mine again?" The older man asked and slid his hands up Jimin's thighs when Jimin suddenly dropped his hands over his to stop him right there.

"Do you really want to know?" Jimin asked. Having the rage fill his mind after breaking through his fear and actually stopping the man from touching him further. But as he did this and talked back to the man, he was still broken deep down.

"Please..."

"You leave me the fuck alone... never talk to me outside of business..." Jimin confessed in tears and raised the man's hands from his thighs and finally let go. "I'm leaving now."

"Oh, Jimin... even if you want nothing to do with me, you're stuck with me forever! It's all in that contact of yours. You were so careful to read it all, but you read it all at the time you trusted and loved me, you found no flaws in signing your name. You have to speak with me whether you like it or not, I am the one that directs your career... the one who really manages it above Namjoon's position," he continued on and reached for Jimin's small hands to hold it once more. "You can't escape me... who are you to bite the hand that fed you?"

Jimin quickly snatched his hands back and without any thought, Jimin quickly brought his hand down to slap the man across his face so suddenly. Acting without even thinking of the consequences with this man kneeling before him. As soon as Jimin did so, he let out a soft exhale as a tear raced from his face at the sight of the older looking off to the direction Jimin slapped him in.

"So... even after those things I said, you really do hate me... don't you? I figured as much," he whispered and suddenly stood up. "On the same side you caused my scar, you slapped the one who's high above you... how could you? When I approach you like a gentle person for once, you repay me like this...?"

"I... I told you to-" suddenly, Jimin's words went silent as the man dropped his hands onto the armrests of the chair and leaned forward. His face was once again, inches away from Jimin's now.

"What will it take for me to get you to behave like you did before? So happy, true to your image... Now look at you, cold, dark, and silent. Nowhere near the image you gave to the world," he went on, poisoning Jimin with the smell of his strong cologne and making him turn away and face another direction. Yet, the man further observed Jimin in this view.