Chapter 61: You're a Monster (TW)

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️:
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TRIGGERING AND SENSITIVE TOPICS WHICH MAY BE DIFFICULT FOR SOME PEOPLE TO READ. THERE WILL BE A CONVERSATION AMONGST TWO CHARACTERS REFERRING TO GROOMING, SEXUAL ASSAULT, DEPRESSION, A SUICIDE ATTEMPT AND DOMESTIC ABUSE. IF YOU FIND THAT THIS CHAPTER WILL BE TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO HANDLE, I ADVISE THAT YOU CLICK OFF OF THIS CHAPTER BEFORE THE STORY BEGINS.

IF YOU, A LOVED ONE, OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW, IS SUFFERING THROUGH THESE THINGS, PLEASE DON'T BE AFRAID TO REACH OUT AND GET HELP. LOOK OUT FOR RESOURCES AND NUMBERS TO CALL AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

The drive to the building seemed longer than usual. Jimin was confident in facing the Director now and with Namjoon by his side, he knew that getting through this was going to be difficult, but never impossible. So, the drive to the building felt longer than usual. Making him feel more comfortable with the words he longed to say and the memories he longed to touch on.

"Namjoon, I have one more thing to say before we get there..." Jimin stated and looked his friend in the eyes. Wanting him to listen closely to what he had to say next.

"What is it?"

"Since the walls are soundproof within that office, I will have you listening in on the conversation through my phone. It's a good idea to record that call too... just so he wouldn't switch up his words when he gets in trouble. This conversation will be stronger alongside the footage you have saved into your flash drive."

"Makes sense. I will be sure to listen in and record the conversation... but I'm sure we can access the security footage after, right? That can work too if our audio isn't the best. How will I know if you need help?"

"Easy, I'll call out to you," Jimin mentioned and watched Namjoon nod his head instantly.

As they planned on, the car eventually stopped at the building, leaving the two to walk out together quickly before anyone could spot them. Of course, Jimin had his own bodyguards to protect him while traveling so there was no rush to run into the building without security when his guards kept him and his manager safe. While they walked in, Namjoon took a moment to look at the guards before nudging Jimin right after as they walked in.

"They could help for backup. If that man tries anything, they can hold him down until we call the police. They don't work for him, these guards work for you so they won't fear him at all..." Namjoon whispered to Jimin's ear and watched him nod. Becoming silent as they stepped into the elevator. As the two security guards stood outside of the elevator, Namjoon signaled them to come forward. "Your job here isn't done, follow."

Once the four arrived at the top floor where the vast hallway led to the gates of hell, Jimin walked forward and checked the clock on his phone to make sure he was stepping in on time. As he stood out in the lobby section, he took out his phone and called Namjoon before keeping his phone in his hands. Leaving the guards to wonder what the two had in mind.

"Alright Jimin, you're all set..." Namjoon said, accepting Jimin's call and placing the phone down. If you unexpectedly hang up, we're going in, okay?" Namjoon assured as Jimin nodded his head with that. "Your meeting starts... now... good luck and remember, stay strong... we'll be here if you need us the very second you step in."

"Thank you, Namjoon..." Jimin whispered and nodded at his guards before opening the doors to the office.

The second he stepped in, he noticed that the Director was standing in front of the huge windows up ahead and staring out from it. With the sound of the door closing behind Jimin, a smile erupted from the monster's face as he looked back and removed the round glasses just sitting over his nose. Revealing his scar more while Jimin instantly tried not to look him in the eyes for now.