Chapter 36: Paradise

All of this, the way his heart pounded for Park Jimin to the way his face turned red at the sight or even the feeling of him, all tied into Jungkook's feelings that were developing towards Jimin. He let the older man lay over his body while they were still silent and thinking back at how good and gentle this session was. It was enough to fill Jungkook's stomach with butterflies every second he caressed his special partner with just a touch. Of course, he would only feel this way towards Jimin and he knew it.

"Ah, what am I doing... I can't make you stay here..." Jungkook whispered and pulled his hands away from Jimin's grasps to then roll his own blond hair back. "You're a celebrity, a busy one at that! I can't be selfish towards you like this."

"Jungkook..." Jimin whispered before raising his head to look Jungkook in the eyes and smile. "I'm not going back... I want to stay here and if I want something I will have it. The Director could lose his mind if I'm not there but I don't care. I've wanted a day off for a while now... but he never gave me one due to all of my work. Now, I'm taking it how I like it and he can't tell me otherwise."

Jimin was so sure that he wanted to stay with Jungkook. The young man was blushing at the thought but then remembered that Jimin was a clingy one when it came to him so he understood why Jimin was all in to stay. Jimin just didn't know that his feelings for the young man had yet to be known since he was so focused on the happiness he could gain from Jungkook every second. His feelings weren't in the mix only because Jimin was afraid to fall for someone. It was something about him that drew the line when it came to falling for someone and trusting said person, those were sensitive topics Jimin wanted to keep hidden away from Jungkook. Hidden because he had his own taste of pain in those categories and was scared to even touch it with anyone else. So with Jungkook, he only chased the happiness he longed to feel. Nothing more.

"Aren't you afraid your Director might punish you for something like that? Surely that man can't always let his little angel step all over him and do what he wants, right?" Jungkook asked in concern. Worrying about Jimin's career. But he didn't know the weight of his words that left Jimin silent and looking away.

"Don't say... things like that. I'm not his little angel anymore, I'm not an angel and I'll never be one as perfect as that.... You telling me I'm 'his little angel' isn't right. And I'm not afraid of him at all! I've been through worse and that man... that man doesn't scare me," Jimin replied. Hiding a few lies about the Director being someone that didn't scare him when in reality, he truly did. Jimin lied to come off more stronger than the weak little angel he was. He wanted to be seen differently by Jungkook when the world believed he was a saint.

Jungkook worried the moment Jimin silenced himself. Was there something going on in Jimin's life that the young man needed to know. He looked into the teary eyes Jimin carried and suddenly, ran his hand down his chin and pointed Jimin's face towards him. Instantly making the model's eyes widen once again. There it was, the action that made Jimin wake up in fear just the other night. Jungkook thought this was delicate, but it came off as a terrible familiarity to Jimin. He has seen this all before.

"Jimin... are you okay? Talk to me..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin quickly sat up and pulled his face away from Jungkook's hand after he felt him point his face towards his direction with just the touch of his chin.

"I... I'm sleepy..." Jimin whispered and got off the young man to then lay on one side of the bed. Facing the opposite side of the room while Jungkook only stared in concern.

There wasn't a moment where Jungkook didn't worry about the way Jimin behaved. The light blond haired man was always cold towards some certain topics and became distant like he did now. However, Jungkook knew with the lack of communication and conversation the two shared given their 'special' relationship, he had no other choice but to drop his questions. But that didn't mean he would forget them. Jungkook was falling for Park Jimin, so anything that seemed off about the beautiful model, he would worry about now.