Chapter 2: An Angel

Ever since Jungkook created the studio, he only hired Yoongi first and then after a year, he hired Taehyung. Business has always been slow, but to think that the world was going to see so much more to Jungkook's passion, left the young photographer smiling through the pending stress that had yet to burn through his head.

Silently, he held his smile to himself and blocked out the sounds of Taehyung losing his mind due to how excited he was to see Park Jimin in person. Today was absolutely perfect and Jeon Jungkook couldn't help but to think back at all his hard work. This was going to be the moment where his dreams would finally take flight. He knew Jimin was a very generous celebrity and to have him visit the studio for a few sessions, was enough to actually occupy his mind.

"We should celebrate! Not today, but maybe after Jimin's photoshoot. Just the three of us; the original trio, right before I begin hiring more employees!" Jungkook claimed and watched Yoongi smile once more and nod his head.

"If my workplace doesn't call me in, I'll be happy to go!" Yoongi replied and turned to Taehyung right after. "Will you be available?"

"I hope so! I don't want to turn Jungkook's offer down. At the moment, I'm not so sure about it. But we'll have to see," Taehyung answered with a smile as Yoongi stood up and turned his head to the printing room that was also the camera surveillance office right next to the huge studio space.

"I'll need to print out these orders. We don't have much to print so it will be easy and we could send it out very soon," Yoongi announced and clicked a button on the computer before walking to the printing room. At that moment, Jungkook watched Yoongi walk until the door shut behind him.

"Could you be any more obvious, Jungkook?" Taehyung spoke into a whisper before snickering. "Not even when he leaves does he ever get a break from your stares!"

"Oh, come on... I was just-"

"Staring? Yes, you were. Haha, if you want to get closer with him, I can say I'm busy on Sunday and it will just be the two of you~ I wouldn't mind, but you'll owe me a drink after, understand?"

"I- No... that's not professional at all!" Jungkook retorted and watched Taehyung's smile shift into frustrated glare. "What's with the face?"

"Not professional? You're aiming for a friendship first, this is how it starts! Ah, I just wish you could befriend him like you did with me. It would be so much easier, but after two years, you still have yet to know him personally..."

"Yoongi... he's very distant and keeps his personal life separated from his work. It's one of the many things I admire from him. He's such a great worker that even when we're talking like this, he still manages to get things done! I could sit here and appreciate the many things he could do while still looking so cute!" Jungkook spoke softly and let out a sigh. "But at the end of the day, I only fall for what's on the surface. I know nothing about him..."

"You see, that's why you two should bond over drinks! I will sacrifice my spot and let you two have the night. You will thank me later, Boss!"

"No, don't call me boss, it makes me feel old!"

"Yoongi can call you 'Boss' but I can't? Ha, if anything, you are the last person to feel old, you're younger than all of us," Taehyung replied and stepped closer to the younger just to give him a playful shove. "Who knows, Sunday might be your best day ever. You get to take pictures of THE Park Jimin himself, and then go out to drink with the one who piques your interest. Look at you, getting all the good looking ones in a day!"

"Ah, Taehyung, don't say that... Park Jimin is only going to be here to support us. It's just business....right? Nothing more to it. Although, he is extremely attractive. I'm a little nervous to be in his presence."