Chapter 22: My Drug

Jimin raised his focus onto Jungkook; giving him that sultry stare that was accompanied by subtle exhales. There, Jimin ran his own thumb along the corner of his pink lips and wiped off the bit of his own drool that was sliding down.

"Ah...." Jungkook continued to pant, raising his hand up to run his blond hair back. He wanted to continue but this time, he wanted to pleasure Jimin and hear his little helpless moans against his ear. This time, no limits and no silence. Unfortunately, that was impossible to do just here.

"You're lucky no one came in at all..." Jimin whispered as he got up and ran his hands up Jungkook's body until they fixed over his chest once he stood before him. "Or else I wouldn't have stopped at all~"

"Jimin... oh, you're out of your mind!" Jungkook chuckled out of breath and pulled him closer. Seeing him smirk in a devilish manner that had so many words written on his lips; all spelling out the word 'more'. "Let's leave this place..." Jungkook requested as Jimin deepened his smile and leaned in to wrap his arms around the young man.

"Do you... do you want to leave and fuck me somewhere else in private?" Jimin teased into his question, whispering it against Jungkook's ear and listening to the soft kisses Jungkook pressed against the side of his neck. "Going to my place is possible, but difficult for you to sneak out from~"

"I live a bit far from this part of town..." Jungkook whispered and cupped Jimin's face to look him in the eyes. "How about we go to a love hotel? I'll check in a room so no one can find out you went there..."

"A love hotel? Oh, Jungkook... I'm a bad influence, aren't I? Ah, if you want to go to the hotel with me, I don't mind... as long as I have you there with me~" Jimin whispered and kissed his lips. Hungrily letting out a sharp exhale in between the kiss. It was as if each kiss they shared was better than the one before that. Jungkook loved the easy smiles Jimin poured into it and couldn't get enough of the way that Jimin kissed him passionately. It was a perfect mixture between sweet and demanding all at once.

"Ah... ah- Jimin... let's get out of here before I give in," Jungkook warned Jimin against his ear before the devilish man finally pulled away and stepped out of the stall. Waiting for Jungkook to pull up his pants and adjust it. As he waited, he already rinsed his lips along with his mouth before putting his disguise back on. Concealing his eyes, mouth, and nose.

Within seconds, the door to the restroom slammed open and there Taehyung stood. Becoming weak on the knees as he pressed his body against the wall. Only having chuckles erupt from his mouth.

"Oh, Jungkook! Where are you?!" Taehyung called out and laughed. Causing Jimin to look at the young man and tilt his head.

Instantly, Jungkook stepped out of the stall to discover that Taehyung was completely drunk! He raised a brow before stepping forward and capturing the man in his arms abruptly when he tried to walk forward.

"Taehyung, how much did you drink?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung only shrugged his shoulders and leaned against Jungkook's body. "You can't be serious..."

"Oh, Jungkook, this is as real as it gets!" Taehyung continued before he turned his gaze over to look at Jimin. "What are YOU staring at?! Do you want some?!"

"Calm down there, pretty boy. I'm not looking for a fight..." Jimin shot back and watched Taehyung start to kick his legs in his direction, making Jungkook pull him back so suddenly.

"Stop, Taehyung! That's Jimin!" Jungkook mentioned and watched the older gasp and look back at the younger who still held onto him.

"That's a man?!"