Chapter 12: Silence~

WARNING: EXPLICIT WRITING AHEAD

       The tempting demand slipped into Jungkook's mind. He wanted to fulfill every need Jimin begged for at once; those soft whispers and alluring stares were enough to get him what he truly desired and that was the young photographer himself. Just then, Jungkook pulled away and walked towards the door just to lock it. The moment the door to his studio room was locked, he turned around and returned to Jimin after. Joining him on the white bed that awaited him.

       Jungkook knew Jimin must have felt alone as well. He knew that deep down Jimin wanted to have the feeling of someone touching him. Even if they didn't know each other very well, Jimin wanted so much more with the young man and knew Jungkook felt the same.

      Jungkook got on the bed; planting his left  hand over the bed while the other slid down Jimin's chest and then shot up underneath his shirt. Caressing his soft and warm skin. The young man was caging Jimin underneath him, staring at him as if he was his prey while Jimin's devilish smirk deepened. In that moment they looked into each other's eyes, they too could highlight the torture of endless solitude painted into the windows of their souls.

      Abruptly, Jimin dragged Jungkook's hand down further until the young man was feeling the boner just standing underneath the center of Jimin's silk pants.

     "Are you sure?" Jungkook asked as he looked back at the model before moving on any further. "Are you sure you want to do this with me?"

     "Yes, I'm sure..." Jimin responded. With the consent of the model himself, Jungkook felt as if he could truly touch Jimin and kiss him as he pleased. In a way, he still couldn't believe that he was fulfilling his wet dreams.

     Those endless thoughts he had of the so-called 'angel' surfaced in his mind and the many things he longed to do, finally became possible the moment Jimin confirmed. Jungkook lowered the waistband to Jimin's pants along with the underwear, instantly revealing the beautiful man to him as he slowly unbuttoned Jimin's shirt. In seconds, the perfect curves and soft pale skin became something Jungkook just couldn't look away from. Jimin was perfect and Jungkook just couldn't get enough of him already.

      Impatience crept over the young man as he found himself kissing along Jimin's neck and running his hand down Jimin's soft chest and leading up to his sensitive member that already became hard at the feeling of being seen by the one he wanted at the moment. Wet and sensual kisses peppered over Jimin's neck and before he knew it, Jungkook began to stroke his sensitive member upwards and make him hum the moans he had no other choice but to silence.

     "Mh~" Jimin softly hummed and licked his own lips from the sweet jolt that sent shivers through his body the moment Jungkook teased him at his tip. Jungkook was jerking him off carefully and hearing the soft hums Jimin gave off. Knowing well that he had to bite his lip and avoid moaning too loud since he did promise Jungkook that he would keep it down.

      "If it's too hard for you to keep quiet, you'll have no other choice but to bite down on the blanket..." Jungkook whispered against Jimin's ear. Listening to his soft gasps and quick exhales.

      "Mh... ah~" Jimin found it difficult to reply. The way Jungkook circulated his thumb along his slit and stroked the man until his tip began to gush with pre-cum, leaving Jimin to turn his head away and gasp.

      "Shh~" Jungkook hushed the younger; placing his hand over Jimin's mouth, but that only tempted the bottom to lick against Jungkook's hand. Causing Jungkook to slip his middle and ring finger inside Jimin's lips and watch him as he sucked onto it.

      His tongue swirled along the dominant's fingers; coating them with saliva and humming as Jungkook continued to jerk him off with the other hand. Getting him aroused for what came next. After a moment, Jungkook just couldn't take it anymore, he became eager to feel Jimin from the inside. He pulled his fingers back and gently pinned Jimin's knees against his chest. Noting the flexibility Jimin possessed.