Chapter 41: When I Think Of You~

WARNING: EXPLICIT WRITING AHEAD

Jungkook faced Jimin as he continued to kiss him. Now, ignoring the sounds of the phone vibrating from every call while Jimin kept Jungkook in between his lips. The young man was curious but just figured it must have been Jimin's manager trying to get a hold of him after hours of being missing from his penthouse. Jungkook wanted to say something, but he knew Jimin was able to make his own decisions. In a way, he believed Jimin was putting himself first when it came to taking a break from work, but little did he know, that wasn't the case. Jimin was risking it all to be here with Jungkook now.

As soon as Jimin managed to steer Jungkook's face away from the phone vibrating over the table, He smiled into the kiss and caressed Jungkoook's face within his own hands and allowed the dominant to trace those kisses to the side of his neck. At that very moment, Jimin glanced over at his phone as it continued to vibrate repeatedly. Even if he managed to distract Jungkook from it for now, he couldn't help but to grow anxious the more it went off.

"Jimin... Ah, Oh... who... who is it?" Jungkook asked curiously. Then, Jimin turned his head and continued to kiss the young man before he sat up and kept Jungkook's face in his hands. Looking at him and keeping the devilish smirk written all over his face all while he breathed heavily.

"Mh- ah... I don't know...does... does it matter? I don't think it does~" Jimin whispered. He then found Jungkook's hands within his own and intertwined them. "I'm... Ah... I'm here... I'm here with you..." Jimin whispered breathlessly. Holding Jungkook's hands and making his heart flutter at the feeling of Jimin initiating it all on his own. He finally managed to dodge another one of Jungkook's concerns and the young man fell for it.

Jungkook blushed at the way they held hands as Jimin continued to grind his hips over Jungkook's length. Sliding it in and out constantly and moaning Jungkook's name followed with the strong grip holding onto his hands. Interlocked and sealed together was the contact Jungkook always adored.

Just then, the phone stopped vibrating now, Jungkook was already focusing on Jimin. His mind surrounded his drug again and he couldn't think of any questions while Jimin held his hands tightly. It was the sense of Jimin needing him that made Jungkook believe what his heart wanted at the time. Even if it wasn't true, Jungkook wanted to trust the idea so badly.

The loud slaps of the room echoed along with their moans responding to each other constantly. At this rate, Jimin didn't feel the need to stop even if his legs were becoming uncomfortable for remaining in one position. All he wanted to focus on was living in the moment with Jungkook, so he avoided thinking of anything Jungkook would throw his way.

"AH-AH...OH~" Jimin breathlessly whimpered in those helpless moans Jungkook enjoyed listening to every time. "Fuck... oh... oh Jungkook... fuck me~" The bottom pleaded. With those demands from the devil himself, Jungkook smirked and sat up with no other second to waste.

They were back in the first position. Now, Jungkook gathered the energy he could muster as he began to thrust upwards. Releasing one hand from Jimin as it planted against the bed to support himself while the other found its way out of Jimin's grasps and onto his rear. There, he gripped onto Jimin's soft rear to steady the bottom's hips while the dominant was thrusting upwards.

Jimin's hands slammed against the bed as his wet entrance was being pummeled into. He gasped, leaving his mouth to cave open while his eyes fluttered shut. The beautiful devil was all in for the control, but since Jungkook was already learning so fast, Jimin was able to rely on the dominant to take over and continue pleasuring the two at such a quick pace.