Chapter 24: Take Control~

WARNING: EXPLICIT WRITING AHEAD

Jimin tugged the leash once more, planting his hand down on Jungkook's chest before letting out a soft gasp as his body moved up and down on Jungkook's cock. He gripped tightly onto the black leather of the leash, but he tugged it in a way that he wouldn't harm Jungkook at all. He just wanted Jungkook to keep looking at him instead of pressing his head back against the pillow and staring up at the ceiling at times.

"Touch... touch me? Jungkook... ah-Ah! You... you wouldn't want to break the rules, would you? Ah~ Jungkook- Oh! Oh, look... Look at me..." Jimin exhaled briefly and heavily as his hips moved in sync with Jungkook. Both knowing how to move just their hips well and not their whole body in one grind.

"Mmh- ah~ Jimin... fuck.. you're driving me insane!"

"Good... mh- I'm... I'm in control right now... you'll have your turn in a bit~" Jimin held a slight smirk into his red face. However, Jungkook could barely make out the color of his face with the red lighting beaming on their bodies. All he could see was his perfect body, pale skin standing out of the red and the way his cock slipped deep inside Jimin and slipped out with every grind of their hips.

"I'm looking at you... n-now... Ah~ oh... oh, Jimin! You're making it difficult for me to keep my... my hands still-fuck!" Jungkook growled and kept his stare at Jimin. Biting his bottom lip and watching Jimin slide his hand up his oily chest.

"Oh how I... how I love it when you.... when you bite that lip of yours... Ah~ oh... Jungkook!" Jimin found it difficult to speak to Jungkook while the younger was roughly ramming his hips against Jimin's body. Giving it to him rough like he always liked it.

"Mh... Fuck... I can't... I can't keep my hands still..." Jungkook growled. Guiding his gaze up Jimin's perfect body before looking behind him and seeing the mirror by the pole and watching their reflection from there. Enjoying how Jimin's plump rear had his lengthy cock pushing in and out so suddenly.

Jungkook tugged down on his wrists, finally knowing why the leather was wrapped around the cuffs. He tugged and took breaks on wanting to break his hands free, but the more he did so, Jimin tugged the leash and guided his finger along the dominant's nipple before teasing him by pinching it slightly.

"Jungkook-ah~ you don't... you don't want to break the rules... do you?~ if you do, I... I won't reward you...mh-" Jimin whispered breathlessly as Jungkook didn't take a moment to slow his thrusts. The more he couldn't gain control over Jimin, the more his hips couldn't stop. In a way, this was the only movement he could control on his own and he made sure he was getting back at Jimin for it.

"Mh... what if I do?" Jungkook said into a smirk as sweat ran down his face, but with the lighting it was tough to see.

Jimin then ran his hand up as he moved his body down and breathed heavily since Jungkook's cock kept thrusting inside of him and gushing out with pre-cum at the slit. With the pre-cum and the lube making things swift, Jimin couldn't really talk much without moaning helplessly. This was something Jungkook knew so he made sure only moans could come out of his mouth. Yet, he enjoyed watching how Jimin would try his best to communicate and stay in control.

Jimin was face to face with Jungkook. Having his oily body glide up and down Jungkook's while the younger kept jolting his hips up repeatedly to make sure he made Jimin weak and moan against his ear like he always imagined he would.

"Ah! AH-" Jimin moaned against Jungkook's neck. Biting onto his own lip before looking up at the younger and pressing his forehead against his. Just then, his heart was pounding against the younger dominant, their oily nipples rubbed against each other and Jimin's wet and sensitive member twitched just at the tip with pre-cum continuously pumping out of the slit uncontrollably. "Jungkook.... Jungkook..."