Chapter 16: Lonely~

WARNING: EXPLICIT WRITING AHEAD

"Yeah, that would be great," Jungkook's response was slightly delayed as he began to wonder why Jimin continued to surface in his mind.

He listened to the printer as it printed out the orders Yoongi was working on. Nothing else was added onto the conversation so, after that, Yoongi eventually walked out of the printing room with the photos he needed slipped into a big orange envelope.

On the other hand, Jungkook's head blocked Yoongi out and only kept Jimin in. He didn't know why he was lost in the clouds when it came to the lovely model, but just figured that he was feeling lonely at a moment like this. Jungkook pressed his body against the office chair and looked at Yoongi walking back to his desk through the surveillance footage. Wondering why it was so difficult to think of his crush when he was so crazy about him before. Did it have something to do with the way he touched Jimin just yesterday or was it something about the way Yoongi kept denying Jungkook and calling him a brother? Whatever it was, Jungkook just wanted it to be temporary since he felt as if his life was not in order at the moment.

Eventually, Yoongi and Taehyung left Jungkook alone as the day came to an end. Jungkook however, remained in the surveillance room as he looked at the monitor. Contemplating on watching the video once again. Of course he had plans to contact Jimin, but he had to wait until he got home to do so since he left the slip right over his bedside table.

"I just need to get through this video and crop out the moment where we began and the moment we finished... this could take a while..." Jungkook thought to himself as he accessed the footage from yesterday through the date and found it within seconds. There, he clicked on it as it started when it was around midnight. Starting off on the beginning of the new day as it saved the ones from the night before.

After Jungkook skipped through the footage so carelessly, he suddenly stopped the moment Jimin was moaning softly as the younger was right above him, thrusting and making him press his head back. Instantly Jungkook grew red and turned his face away from the monitor once he paused it and covered his mouth.

"Fuck... this is so illegal...." Jungkook whispered to himself before letting out an exhale. As soon as he turned around to face the monitor he quickly looked away in embarrassment right after. "Why is this such a perfect shot?! I can see everything!" Jungkook spoke out loud in a way of scolding himself before setting the mark back until he caught onto the part where Jimin finished his last pose. Avoiding on adding the part where Jimin took his 'personal' photos. There, Jungkook began to crop the video.

While he skimmed through the video and watched as Jimin dragged his nails down the photographer's back in pleasure, Jungkook avoided thinking too much about it. He knew if he watched through it now, he would get too excited and would never get this done. But as he reached towards a certain point, he noticed the part where Jimin's exhausted stare focused onto the camera and made a soft smirk. Since he already knew Jungkook would have to look over the footage to delete this part, Jungkook felt tempted once more; looking at the way Jimin smirked with his breathless face stained into the young man's mind.

Just the day before, Jungkook enjoyed hearing Jimin's soft moans and heavy breathing; his face was as red as a rose and his body was soft and comforting as he hugged it against his. Jungkook knew he shouldn't distract himself at this moment, but as he kept looking at Jimin, he couldn't help but to feel lonely once again. Jungkook played off the video to see Jimin gasping and kissing him. All the right parts that were enough to excite Jungkook, caused him to get hard as he watched further. It was as if he had no control over himself when it came to seeing Jimin this way. Was it just the absence of no one being in his life to share such a passionate moment? Or was Jungkook only lonely when he gazed upon Jimin's face? These were the things that confused him the most.