Chapter 25: Clingy

Jimin remained over Jungkook's body in minutes that felt like an eternal bliss. Closing his eyes and catching his breath as Jungkook didn't know what to say now. It was then when he noticed that all the conversations they shared over the phone had to do with teasing and sex. Jungkook was catching his own breath and thinking of what to say, but then he noticed Jimin raising his head and guiding his hands up to remove the collar along with the leash after.

     "N-Now... we're done..." Jimin mentioned and threw off the collar along with the leash to the side as he then ran his gentle hands along Jungkook's neck and kept them in place as he looked at the young man.

     "You're very affectionate... even after getting what we both wanted, you cling onto me like this," Jungkook whispered and looked Jimin in the eyes as his own hands remained over the bed. Not touching him at all. "What goes on in that little mind of yours?"

     "Wouldn't you like to know~" Jimin whispered and slid his hands down to fix Jungkook's hands to plant over his rear gently. "What's wrong with me being this affectionate with you? You don't like it?"

      "There's nothing wrong with it... I'm just... a little confused..." Jungkook mentioned while Jimin pressed his head against the younger's head and smiled.

      "What's there to be confused about? Maybe I can sort out that mind of yours again~" Jimin whispered and softly kissed him on the lips carefully before pulling back slightly and cupping his face into his small hands. "Do you think... we can't behave like this? You kissed me against the bed while we shared such a passionate moment... couldn't you do it even after?" Jimin whispered and watched as Jungkook finally raised his hand up to Jimin's face to hold him still before locking lips with him again.

     Now, Jimin no longer had the taste of his strawberry chapstick over his lips. However, Jungkook didn't care. He continued to kiss Jimin until the thought of not having this moment again fled across his vast mind decorated with Jimin. Yet, he didn't wish to let it go now and hoped to ask Jimin if there will be a next time so he wouldn't treat the rest as if it's their last.

    "Jimin..." Jungkook whispered and ran the older's hair back. Actually realizing that he kept on the black wig since it was set into the cap he wore underneath it. Knowing how Jimin had to sneak back into his penthouse without getting caught, he had no other choice but to keep it on. On the bright side, it was placed on well so Jimin wouldn't lose the wig so easily.

    "Talk to me~"

     "Will this be the last time...? Tell me so I wouldn't have to wonder about the next one," Jungkook added and continued to look Jimin in the eyes and caress his soft skin in the red light. "And tell me if this is something... just to sort out my mind..."

      "I..." Jimin was speechless as he pressed his face against Jungkook's soft hand cupping his cheek. Thinking of the answer he knew before but lost it once Jungkook asked. "I know for sure I want to keep you... I want to see you again and I want to feel you... I'm being honest here. I do want to see you again and I don't want this feeling to end tonight. We'll keep in touch, won't we? We could still do this with nothing else, right? Is that okay with you?"

      Jungkook processed what Jimin said. Hearing his thoughts on it and longing to keep in touch for this very reason. Jimin knew if he had Jungkook closer as if they were in a relationship, he would have to risk letting him in on many things he kept hidden from the world and would fear losing him. But for starters, Jimin wasn't sure if he could commit to Jungkook. On the other hand, all he knew was that Jungkook made him happy when he was really suffering. This alone left Jimin to become clingy towards the man even when he saw him in the bathroom at the nightclub. Jimin wanted to be the only thought in Jungkook's mind and he was determined to stay that way in order to keep the younger in his life.