Waves of yearning

Winter is coming. Cold and freeze. Like a snowflakes falling down, Hyunjin keep this secret with him for years too. Distance doesnt bring him far from his memories.

Hyunjin's mind will always fill with that face. That soft and tender feeling. That angel-like and beautiful boy, Seungmin.

Seungmin..., The boy he has been missing the most out of everyone in his school days.

(Kkukk kkukk) someone is at the door.

Hyunjin's daydream fades away.

"Come in!" Said him.

"Yah.. Hyunjin ah. Lets go practice. Everyone is waiting for you at the practice room." Changbin enter the room and sat with Hyunjin.

Hyunjin just doesnt care. He kept his look on the window. Amaze with snow.

Changbin who feel weirded out by this sad look which shown by Hyunjin feel worried.

"What's wrong? Are you sick?" Changbin being concerned.

"Ah Bin hyung ah.... Can I ask you a cheesy question?"

"As long as it doesnt cringe me out then go ahead." Said Changbin.

Now Hyunjin be looking so serious and sad.

"Is it possible that the one who has crushes on you who you've already rejected years ago coming back looking for you again with the same feeling?"

Changbin started to feel confused.

"What do you mean? You've rejected someone? Is she pretty?" Changbin then tease Hyunjin attempt to dig his secret.

Hyunjin looks at Changbin. After a second, Hyunjin smile.

"Pretty is average. But he is the most beautiful thing happens in m y whole life." Hyunjin drown in his own feelings.

"So.. its a guy after all." Changbin started to understand the situation.

"Do you perhaps.., still wants him?" Ask Changbin.

Hyunjin then realized that he already burst out his secret to a person that he only know for almost a year.

"Oh come on Hyunjin ah... Dont be shock. I just want to help you." Said him.

At first, Hyunjin wants to stop here but.. that is not a point now. He wants to look for Seungmin.

"Yes. I love him." Full of seriousness.

"Since when?"
"Since the first day I met him."
"Then why you reject him?"
"Because..."
"Because?.."
"He is a boy."

Changbin just understand everything. So Hyunjin feared to be called gay all this time because he is actually is? What a joke. This boy doesnt know how easy this matter is but just put everything in a harder situation. What a fool.

"Find him. Make him yours. Easy."

Hyunjin looks at Changbin.

"Its not that easy, Hyung. He might hated me by now. Moving on, having someone else besides him or maybe leading a happy life without me. Anything can happen."

Hyunjin's answer has a point though.
Its logic because it has been years ago. But whatever happen Hyunjin really need to find that boy and clear things up.

"Hyunjin ah.."
"Hmm?"

"Do you believe in miracle?" Ask Changbin.
" I do. Why?"

"Love is magic. But magic needs its own mantra. You cant just sit back and giving up without trying. Understand?" Changbin trying his best to make Hyunjin feel confident again.

Hyunjin take a few second to blend things in. What Changbin said was a fact. And a fact will never be wrong.

"You are true. I think, I should find him now." Hyunjin start to gain his confident.

Changbin nods.
"Yeah.. go and find him. But not now, we need to practice first. Do yo want to debut?"

Hyunjin just laugh when Changbin speaks in a cute way.

"I know. Lets debut."
"Lets go!"

'Seungmin ah... Wait for me, I'm coming for you to pay my old debts with you. If I can fly like a snowflake, I just want to drift near you faster and tell you everything I dont at that time.'