Seungmin

*Seungmin's POV*

Acts like I'm okay in front of members is tiring. Not that I dont want to tell them about Hyunjin but I was afraid they will blame Hyunjin. I know Hyunjin will never cheated on me! He does that just because of his mom.

I need to trust Hyunjin. No, he's not going to marry her, right? Wait, wait.. Seungmin stop with all this nonsense!!

Hyunjin.., I just realized that our relationship has no way to go. I could see blank road ahead of us. Everything is just so complicated and working like a censored. Maybe, your destiny has always been her.

I wipes my tears as it already wet all over my face. I breathed out. Everything feels so heavy now.

I did not meant anything when I said I hate you. I just dont want you to feel like I'm still hoping for you. So that you can marry her with no regret.

But, now.. I'm the one who hurting! I'm the one who still holding on to this relationship even though I already know the consequences. I hate myself for this.

The more I tried to give you up, this love just getting deeper and deeper. To the point it ached me too much and strangled me to death. You keep coming to my dream and drove me crazy.

I hate you that I need to love you even more. I really hate you but my love is bigger than my hatred. What should I do now?

"Omg, Seungmin! Why are you crying?" Felix came in and panicked. He immediately sit beside me, pull me inside his arms.

I shook my head. "N-nothing."

"Lie! Tell me now. I'm your bestfriend! What's the point of me if you cant share your problem with me?" He still hugging me.

I let out a sigh and give him a smile. "Lixie.., have you heard any news about Jinnie?" I ask.

Looking at me with confusion Felix then looking so angry. "Why would you cry because of that cheater jerk?!"

Oh, god! So he knew it all along?

"Wait, what do you mean?" I furrowed my brows.

"Felix? What are you saying?" Everyone from outside come inside sitting near us two. They probably overheard our conversation.

Felix look trembling like he has burst one big problem between them.

"I.. I- um. Seungmin... You did not hear me right? Say that you did not." He begged.

"So, everyone knows thing I dont know. What is it? Be honest now..." I strictly look at everyone who still hesitating to opened up.

"Seungmin.. is it okay for you to know this?" Felix hold my hand. He grip it tight, I can feel that he is sweating.

Felix looks at everyone who already looking worried. I dont know what they're hiding from me but must has something to do with Hyunjin and Yeji's marriage.

"Uhm, Seungmin. If I tell you this, you wont be mad right?" Felix tighten his grip. I can see that he is still hesitate to speak up.

"No. I wont. Now tell me." I hold him back to assure him..

"Oh, gosh! I cant do this. Chan hyung please!" Felix than standing and go hide behind Changbin.

I just glance at everyone. They all looking so guilty. I wonder what's going on inside their's mind. "Nevermind. If you guys still dont know how to tell me then dont. I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight." I pull up my blanket.

"No. We will tell you!" Shouted Han.

"Okay I'm listening." I get up again facing members.

"Are you sure?" Minho hyung whisper to Han but I can hear it.