School Days 2

After two weeks of knowing each other, Hyunjin and Seungmin started to grow closer.

Closer means, they always go out together. Eat together, study together. And doing the sleepover together. Their friendship has become the most popular friendship at school.

So many students are jealous and Seungmin becomes the victim.

"Who gave you?!" Yelled this one girl at Seungmin while holding the black beanie she snatched from Seungmin's head.

"Probably our Prince Hyunjin." Said another girl.

The four of them pushed Seungmin to the floor and they punched him altogether.

Out of jealousy, Seungmin got hit.

"Ahh.... Guys. Its hurt!" Seungmin begging for his life.

"If you want to get away from us, transfer school tomorrow!" Said the girl as their leader.

"Yeah! No one wants to see you here anymore!!"

"But I want!" Someone yelled out of nowhere.

They all turn their face towards that voice.

All were in shocked.

"How could you hurt him just because you're jealous." Hyunjin help Seungmin to stand.

So many scratches on Seungmin's face.

"Listen here, no one here can mess with Seungmin. He is my priority. You mess with him, you're facing me first. I dont hit girls. but if Seungmin hurt because of you guys again, I wont even hesitates to do so. Get lost!" Hyunjin threatening the girls with his soft voice.

Seungmin slightly touched with what Hyunjin is saying. Like, he can feel safe after this.

"But Hyunjin yah.." Said one girl.

"I dont give a damn with girls. I like boys." Said Hyunjin.

Once again, Hyunjin just make Seungmin froze like an ice.
All the girls there were so shocked listening to Hyunjin's honest word.

They all ran away from there out of dissapointment.

"Are you okay?" Hyunjin checking out Seungmin's whole body.

"Yah.. you're embarrassing me." Said Seungmin while trying to stop Hyunjin from touch anywhere around his crouch.

"I just worry. Lets go to my house, I will heal you." Hyunjin help Seungmin to walk.

"Sorry." Said Seungmin while still limping.

"Your beanie, they took it."

"Why are you sorry. I'm the one who need to sorry. I cant protect you this time." Said Hyunjin. Doesn't want Seungmin to felt that way.

Again, Hyunjin touch his heart.

"Again about the beanie, I will buy you a new one." While smiling, Hyunjin tried to assured Seungmin.

Hyunjin always taking care of Seungmin wholeheartedly. His kindness somehow robbed Seungmin's heart and makes him fall in love with him.

But, reality stopped him from telling him, his real feelings towards Hyunjin.

At his house, Hyunjin brings Seungmin inside his room. Clean the wounds and put on ointment.

"Thanks." Seungmin again and again feel touched with Hyunjin.

"Small matter." Hyunjin going inside the restroom and comeback again in a span of 5 seconds.

"Okay, lets lie together here!" Hyunjin jumps on the bed and cuddles with Seungmin.

"Ahhhh!!! My leg!!" Felt hurt, Seungmin is screaming.

"Sorry! Sorry! Haha!" Realized that hus friend was hurting, Hyunjin try to be gentle.

They cuddling with each other.

<<< Time Skip >>>

Morning is peeking. Sun is up. Breakfast is ready.

Seungmin slowly making a plating.

"Hummm... What is this smell?" Hyunjin came inside the kitchen and back hugging Seungmin. This is normal to Hyunjin but not to Seungmin.

Feeling a bit blushing but Seungmin trying to control it.

"Breakfast. Come eat first, school is waiting." Said Seungmin.

"No. You're not going to school today."

"But why???!!"

"You're still hurt. Rest at home. I told your mom you're staying with me for a week. Okay, deal." Hyunjin says that while playfully wanting to feed Seungmin.

"But-" doesnt have a chance ato speak, Hyunjin shove the food inside his mouth.

"Haha... So cute!" Hyunjin having mental breakdown looking at clueless Seungmin being force to munch the food.

"You are really silly." Said Seungmin.

Hyunjin just laugh. Feeling happy that he get to spent time with the love of his life, Seungmin. But at the same time, fears takes over him. What will happen to Seungmin if his family found out about this feeling??

Hyunjin was taken aback for while.

"Why? What's wrong?" Asked Seungmin.

Sudden realization, Hyunjin looks at Seungmin.

"You look handsome today. Makes me fall in love with you." Said Hyunjin. Attempt to tease Seungmin.

"What do you mean?" Seungmin is flusttered. There is butterflies inside his heart.

"Just for today, haha." Hyunjin laugh.

Seungmin is blushing. This guy is seriously a teased.

"Going for school now. Bye! Take care, Seungmin ah."

They wave at each other like a married couple. How beautiful it is if Seungmin and Hyunjin could live like this forever?