what actually happened 2

*Mrs. Hwang's POV*

"I'm sorrry, Hyunjin." I utter that as I felt so guilty.

Waiting for my son to come outside. I want to tell him everything before he knows this from another party, it will be worse that way.

"Mom," he approached me and sit beside me.

"Oh, Hyunjin." I smiled at him, nervously smiled.

He look at me, weirded out. I know I look suspicious now, but what I know is I want to reveal everything. I dont care if he is gonna hate me after this.

"I want to tell you about Junbi." I start the conversation.

"What about that mothersucker?"

I can already see hatred in his eyes even with only mentioning her name.

"Hyunjin, listen here, dear. Please listen to me carefully." I told him, well not to calm him down but to calm myself down.

"Okay, mom. Now you can tell me. I'm listening." Hyunjin hold my hands to give me chance to talk.

God! Give me strenghts. Am I doing the right thing now?

I inhales, try to push myself.

"Hyunjin.. about Junbi. She's been paid to spread rumors about you." I began to tell him.

"Paid for?"

I nods.

"Who paid her? How did you know?"

How can I answer this?! Can Hyunjin accept my answer after this?

"The one who pay her was," I took a breath and look inside my son's eyes.

"Me."

I feel my whole body shattered after saying that and I can see Hyunjin is also in disbelief.

"You're joking mom?!" He raised his voice. Stood up and avoided my touch.

"Listen to me, son. There's more I need to tell you."

"No, mom. Enough! You.. still cant accept Seungmin, arent you?" He flashed his face full of hates to me.

"Look, dear. I can explain." I begged. As my tears already fell on my cheek.

"Now explain. Explain everything!"

(Flashback)

"Make sure you do your job well. I want him to stop being idol and leave Seungmin." I said as I handing her my personal cheque which I already signed up.

Junbi take the cheque, smell it and put it inside her pocket.

"I will, madam. So you just want me to write about how bad he is at school and make everyone hates him? After that, make sure to let him suffer from cyber bullying?"

I nods. "Yes. As long as he will comeback here and agree to take over the company."

"Easy peasy."

We make a dealt.

After a few weeks, Junbi really did a good job making fans turn their back on Hyunjin and that's it, Hyunjin finally comeback to my house.

"Good job, girl! Here your tips." I add her payment, satisfied with her excellent job.

"I dont want to take your payment." She glare at me.

I feel strange. "Why? Oh I see.. Its so little? I'll increase it, then. Here you go." I pull out money from my purse and puts it on table in front of her.