Reason (2)

What a dark night. Without any stars, even there's no moon to look up for. And plus, Hyunjin and Seungmin were still standing in the hallway of their room.

Seungmin still waiting for Hyunjin to answer him. And Hyunjin was muted from thousands languages.

"I see that you didnt want to answer me. Its okay, I understand." Seungmin given up on Hyunjin.

He cant stand the long waiting like this. Yes! He can wait for Hyunjin like forever but when it comes to conversation that are urgent like this, he wants the answer immidietly. Seungmin turn around and walk further, wanting to reach the room.

But.. suddenly someone came and hug him from the back. He could feel the other one heart beats. Seungmin knew already, who hugged him.

"Stay still. I need this for now." Said Hyunjin. His voice is trembling in sadness.

Seungmin could feel the whole Hyunjin was shaking. Was he crying?? Not only that, Hyunjin breath sound heavy and the way he holds Seungmin was so tight until it suffocated Seungmin.

"You can hug me like before. But, if you care about me like before, answer me." Strongly strick, Seungmin once again wanting an answer.

"What is the reason? Reason for you to reject me? Make me understand." Seungmin continued.

"You treat me well, Maybe because we're just friends. But, the way you always protect me. Heal my pain. Stay by my side.. was it all were just an ordinary friendship? Make me understand." Without hesitating, Seungmin throw so many question.

Slowly Hyunjin turn Seungmin around. He holds Seungmin's shoulder and look into his eyes. Since Seungmin is shorter, So Hyunjin need to bends down.

"The reason was, me." He answered.

"Let me tell you, all the time we spent together were not a friendship. Its... Its.."

"Its what, Hyunjin? Pity? Cuz you pitied me?" Seungmin then impatiently asking.

"Shush..." Hyunjin put his finger on Seungmin's lips to make him quiet. "Its all crazy things I have done to show you that I love you."

This whole sentences just crashed onto Seungmin's heart like a stone. He was froze like a rock. Cant even believe in what he heard about.

Hyunjin then just happily nodding after bravely conffesed.

Seungmin step backward for a few steps, shaking his head in disbelief.

"No you're not. You rejected me!" Said him.

Hyunjin step forward a little closer to Seungmin.

"I.. I rejected you because.." Hesitating.

Seungmin still patiently waiting for the answer.

"Its my family. They dont support LGBT society, so I had to do so."

Now Seungmin understand. That is why Hyunjin rejected him years ago. And now, this love is all in vain since its involving family and society.

' I should've moved on long ago! Why would I wasted my time like this?! Its all in vain!!' Seungmin scolds himself inside his head.

Looking and Seungmin who was still in shock, faster than the light Hyunjin grabs Seungmin's hands.

"Seungmin ah... I'm sorry. I am a bad guy. But, I just want you to know that I never personally rejected you. I'm living in my own sorrow after I leave you that day. Up until now, I only wants you." Said Hyunjin. In hopes Seungmin will understand his situation.

For a while, the silences is peeking out. Only the sound of breeze comes from balcony, sound of nights that are older. Sound of memories that were still so confusing wether its all sweet memories or just nightmares.

Seungmin sliding from wall to floor. He sat down. His leg started to get weak.

Hyunjin sat besides him. Not to convince him, but to ensure him that they share the same feeling all this time.

Llama Hyunjin wants his puppy back.

"So, what are we now? A couple?" Asked Seungmin.

Hyunjin shockingly looking at Seungmin who wears his poker face.

"We..? Us? Uhmm..." Sudden panicking.

"Hahha... You never lost your panic whenever I tried to talk about this. Thats why you cant be honest with me." Seungmin scolds Hyunjin who is still stutters.

"Not like that. Its just... Its so new for me." Said Hyunjin, still mumbling unfamilliar words.

"So, you decide first. What is our relationship now? Friends? Bandmates? Housemates? Roomates? Ex bestfriends? Former classmates? Or..." Seungmin's word being cutted by Hyunjin. When Hyunjin cupped Seungmin's face making him looks like an obedient puppy.

"We're none of those thing you mentioned." Said Hyunjin. He talks in a soft tone, a little bit seductive and sounds a lot like an ASMR. They were so close until Seungmin can feel the warmth of Hyunjin's breathes.

"So.. what are we, then?" Couldnt bear the confusion, Seungmin wants to know it now.

Hyunjin then drag Seungmin's face a bit more closer to the point that their chests clashed to each other and softly whispered..

"We are.. SOULMATES. Heaven has chose you to be with me from the very beginning of our meeting." In a calm way, he said that.

Seungmin being blown away with those words. Not knowing how to react since this is the first time he experienced this and also the first time of his entire life to have Hyunjin confessing like this!

'Oh god.. am I dreaming?' Still couldnt believe in reality he has been through tonight.

"No you're not dreaming." Said Hyunjin as if he heard Seungmin inner questions.

"Hyunjin ah.. I love you." After a few second of shocking conffessions, Seungmin finally accepted the truth.

"I... Loveeee you the most. Only you"

Gently strocking Hyunjin's hair, one drop of tears come out from Seungmin's eyes. The boy he's been waiting for was actually waiting for him too. Its what we called fate.

Hyunjin wipes the tears and pull Seungmin into his arms. They hugged each other like there is no tomorrow.

"Only me, who can love you more than you, yourself." Said Hyunjin.

Seungmin rubbed Hyunjin's back. They both happily smiled and hugging tightly forgetting reality.

"Stop with your romentic-comedy drama and get the hell inside the room now. We need to sleep, and tomorrow's schedule will be packed." Said Lee Know with his poker face. Probably annoyed with Seungmin and Hyunjin who were still staying outside the room.

Seungmin looks at Hyunjin, confused.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Lee Know hyung is our roomates too. Haha.."