Our Secret

While Changbin and Felix being lovey dovey inside the room, there is a bunch of dorks who's peeking at the door from the outside.

They make a line like a rope start from Han in the bottom, Chan after him, Lee Know at the middle, Seungmin upper than Lee Know and Hyunjin being tallest at the very back.

"Are they kissing?" Asked Lee Know, half whisper.

"Yeah, they are." Said Han, his eyes still amazed with this view while imagining something like this happen to him and Lee Know one day.

"Its confirmed now!" Chan screaming and whisper at the same time.

"They are so sweet." Said Hyunjin from the back. While hugging Seungmin.

"We are the sweetest." Seungmin whisper with his lowest voice to Hyunjin so that others wont hear him. Hyunjin just shyly smiled.

"Look! Changbin kiss him again!" Said Han a bit surprised.

"Shhhhh!!!!" Everyone who's there react in sync. Han just flinched at everyone and shout his mouth. What a fool! Han slapped his mouth in tiny.

"Are we going to watch them like that the whole night?"

They all looking at the voice owner in sync. I.n appeared out of nowhere!

The line that they made is already unstable and now because I.n appeared like a ghost everyone were so shock and they all fall onto each other's body. Rolling on the ground like a falling fruits.

Everyone groaned in pain while trying to getting up from the floor.

Changbin and Felix who heard the commotion running outside the room and witnessed all of his members were lying on the floor in front of their's room.

ChangLix looking so confused.

"Ahhh... I've hitted my head with your elbow.. hyung." Said Han to Lee Know.

"I'm sorry! Are you hurt?" Lee Know pats Han head, checking it wether it is bad or not.

Han is running out of breath. He cant control his feelings when Lee Know being soft like this. It kills him.

"What the heck just happen?" They all looking at Changbin who is still in confusion.

"Ah.. we.." Hyunjin was trying to explain but I.n cutted him off.

"I dont know too. They all line up like snake in front of the door watching you and Felix being unholy. And I was here being hungry." Said I.n.

Chan hurry up standing and hold the baby. "Innie yah.. you shouldn't watch it. It's not right!" Said him.

"You guys watch it too." He innocently talk back.

Chan glares at Changbin and Felix with his eagle eyes making those two quiver in fear.

When it comes to I.n, Chan will transformed into a real wolf and ate them up alive. That's Chan.

"We're sorry, Hyung." Said Changbin.

After they all recover from the situation, they all go to the kitchen to have a dinner.

Dinner this night is a bit awkward because we have Changbin and Felix looking all romantic, Chan protecting his baby from witnessing everything, Han who is wishing to be like Changlix but Lee Know is obviously pabo! And Seungmin who always act cool while Hyunjin has been staring at him like crazy.

Things really need to be clear now. After they all finished their dinner, they had coffee.

Han touch his tummy feeling so full. "Lee Know hyung is the best at cooking. I'm so full."