Cute Date

*Third person's POV*

As they done lining up, getting in the cabin. They sat together in the wheel while holding hands.

"Ah... What a beautiful view." Seungmin look around the see-through glass.

"Baby.. I'm not ready." Said Hyunjin.

Seungmin cackled. He immediately put his arm around the older's shoulder.

"Are you scared?" Teased him.

"Says who? This is Hwang Hyunjin. I'm not going to be scared of something like this." He flinch Seungmin's assumptions making the latter laughed hard.

He knew everything about Hyunjin, including about him scared of heights.

Seconds passes, the wheel start to move. Hyunjin who start to panicked just grabbed Seungmin's ankle, while Seungmin just looking so chill. Enjoying the ride.

"Look, my dear Hyunjin. Calm yo ass down. Its not even scary like how you thought. Take a breath and... Enjoy!" Seungmin just rubbed Hyunjin's back.

Hyunjin start to calm down as he can feel that the wheel was moving normally like nothing to fear at all. He now can enjoy the view.

He take a look outside and relaxed until he feels some light flashing on him. Hu turn around and see Seungmin with his camera.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking picture of a beautiful view?" He said.

Hyunjin just smiled. "I'm not a view."

Seungmin snap one more before reply, "but you are mine. So.." he continues to take pictures of his love of the life.

Hyunjin giggling looking at Seungmin who looks like a literal puppy taking picture of him. He took the camera from Seungmin making him confused.

"There's nothing more beautiful than you, minnie. Smiled!" Hyunjin wrapped his arms around Seungmin waist so that they can sit closer and snap!

Perfect night. Perfect selfies. And perfect memories.

"Thanks!" Said Seungmin all of a sudden.

Hyunjin swore that he see sparkles in Seungmin's eyes while saying that.

"Why, thanked me?" He asked.

"Why, eh? Uhmm.. maybe because I just feel the need to thank you after realizing how much love you shower me with." Seungmin explain.

Hyunjin us feeling soft looking at Seungmin's affectionately looking at him.

"Minnie, look. You know why I never give up on you?"

Seungmin shake his head.

"Because of the string fate. We're connected to it.. and until now, no matter how far we've been separated, we always find a way to meet again. You are the most beautiful thing that happened to me. The way you isolated yourself from your group of friends just to keep me accompany whenever I have practiced during our middle school. You always there, even though we still didnt know each other. The day I'm crying because my shoulder injured and I cant swim for days, you came and comfort me, even though you and me.. we never met before."

Seungmin just carefully listen to what Hyunjin's saying. Getting all the flashbacks and its make him smiled bigger.

"And the day I fallen in love with you.." Hyunjin stare into Seungmin's soul. He wants to swim in those eyes and gets drown in it forever.

"When Is it?" Seungmin asked. Feeling curious too.

But Hyunjin look up to the front. "Hey, we near to the top now." Said Hyunjin. His face lit up.