Rumors

*Chan's POV*

«Stray Kids Hwang Hyunjin is a bully»

What?! What kind of news title to begin this morning huh? I never see Hyunjin harsh with members. Out of curiousity, I click the article as fast as a flash.

“Stray Kids Hwang Hyunjin is a bully. He bullied me and a few of my friends at our school. He is so popular and rich that everyone wants to be friend with him but instead of be friends he bullied them because they're not as rich as him. Now he debut, being loved by so many people and looking so innocent. Fake idol.”

I couldnt take it anymore. How could a person write this thing publicly instead of coming to us and settle things face to face?! I close the website I've been into few minutes ago and walk out the room.

I can hear voices echoed from living room, members must be there. I walked there and yes everyone is there but not Hyunjin.

"Where is Hyunjin?"

The all look confused too. Maybe because I made such a serious expressions now.

"Dont know. Seungmin ah.. isn't he told you where is he going?" Han asked while gazing at Seungmin who still chatting with I.n

Seungmin turns to them also confused. "He gets a call and dissappear. He texted me not to worry and wait for him to come home."

"Why hyung. Something came up?" Changbin also looking so worried.

"I dont know how to tell you. Its not legit yet." I rushed outside the dorm searching for a manager hyung.

All the members followed me, of course they're worried too. I shouldn't jump into conclusions and I dont want members to do so too.

But suddenly, Felix came running towards us looking so panic.

Wait, did he read that news too? Oh gosh. This shouldn't be spread this fast. I need to confirm it with Hyunjin first.

"Felix why? You look so red." Changbin being concerned he rubbed tired Felix's back.

Felix panting hard, breath in and out while showing his phone to all. Seungmin take it fast from Felix. Well I think, Seungmin must be worried about Hyunjin too.

Seungmin take the phone and saw the news, maybe its already all over internet now.

Everyone who curious also read with Seungmin. After a few second, I can see how every each of them feel confused and in disbelief right now.

But Seungmin, he looks like he's going to snapped out. I know he is angry and so do I.

"Wait.. Hyunjin did not do things like this in school. I know him well." Said Seungmin.

"Thats why we need to get him now. Lets clear things up before the company call us all." I said.

"Lets go find him. I have his phone tracker." Seungmin put out his phone and try to trace Hyunjin's location.

We leave without manager. In hopes that Seungmin's tracker lead us to the right place.

___________________________

★Hyunjin's POV★

I dont know why my mom suddenly call me to come home. But her voice when we talk in the phone sounds like she's not in a good weather. Did something happens to her?

That is why I am so panic that I left without informed anyone except for Seungmin.

As I arrived home, I go in and went straight to my mother's room. Bet she is there but no, she is not even at home. Suddenly feeling uneasy. Feelings like being toyed by my own mom are there too. But she cant be just pretending to sound sick, right?