Last Night

*Felix's POV*

Sun rises as beautiful again. I opened my eyes and saw my angel sleeping beside me.

Changbin hyung still sleeping soundly. I get up and sit on my bed, get on my phone.

Scroll down the social media. Nothing interesting happen in there, huh?

Usually it will explode with new stories about idols or whatsoever. I keep scrolling until my scroll stopped itself at one picture.

The picture of Hyunjin. He's looking so drunk and like miserable and all. And....... Seungmin was there too?! What is he doing there?! Ah these two.....

I started to gets suspicious with these two. Are they?

..... Get back together again?......

I gasped loudly.

"Baby Lixie..."

I got startled until I drop my phone on the bed. Turned my face around towards Changbin.

He look at me with his sleepy eyes.

"Ah binnie hyung! You're awake?" Trying hard to greet him with a cheerful expressions.

He then makes a weird expression, as if he was wondering what am I doing.

I just kept quiet.

"What's going on? You seem..."

"No.. nothing. Haha... I was about to order food. What do want to eat?" I awkwardly push him from being suspicious.

But he wont give up and as fast as wifi,. He grabbed my phone from me.

I tried to hold on it, "No, hyung!"  but he was stronger and the phone is already in his hand.

I'm finish!

And yep, he has the same expressions as me. Shocking right?

"They get back together again?" He guessing.

I shook my head, also have no clue about those two. "Not sure."

"If it true, then I'm glad for them." Changbin hyung smiling while giving me back the phone.

I- what?

"You're glad? Are you for real, hyung."

"Whats wrong with that? They love each other right? Let them decides what the best for them."

"But-"

"But what? Yeji?"
"Uh-uh."
"He was forced to. You clearly understand what Seungmin said right?"

Changbin pull me closer amd snuggle with me.

"Hmmm... I just worried. He's gone for 3 months and was seeing that girl during the period. How come he's not falling in love with her, then?" I pout.

"No. Hyunjin is not like that. Please, trust me. Hyunjin is here to fix things between him and Seungmin. We should support them both."

I kinda convinced with what Changbin hyung said. Well, everyone deserves a second chance, right?

"Should we go and ask Seungmin?"

Changbin nods.

___________________

*Seungmin's POV*

I opened my eyes slightly. Ah!! Why did my back hurts so much? My head also killing me now.

I tried to get up but something heavy just stuck on my body. I look down to my chest and saw Hyunjin.

Oh frack! I just remember what happened last night!! God.. I'm so lucky that he passed out. If not... Only god know what will happen to me next.